Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla service centre coming Newcastle, UK - Silverlink

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to confirm when you say free vend, I can drive there and use them for free without the need to register etc? Thinking of giving them a shot tomorrow.
Yeah just plug in. The two 175kW aren’t operational but the other four 50kW are working fine.
Might want to check PlugShare and Zap-Map before to ensure still on free vend. (I imagine theyll be free for a few weeks like the Sunderland one was).

I had some work done earlier this week at Tesla North Shields, sorry Newcastle! All good and very friendly staff. Got a chill-locked Model S courtesy car. Didn’t see any Superchargers but plenty of what looked like standard Tesla wall connectors. Don’t know if they’re available to owners outside of working hours.

I had some work done earlier this week at Tesla North Shields, sorry Newcastle! All good and very friendly staff. Got a chill-locked Model S courtesy car. Didn’t see any Superchargers but plenty of what looked like standard Tesla wall connectors. Don’t know if they’re available to owners outside of working hours.
Unfortunately they’re not. The car park gates are locked out of hours.

Reactions: up_north
Others from local area may also be interested to know FastNed charger plans are official for FOUR new ultra rapid chargers (with Tesla adapter pole), consisting of 175kW and 50kW, at Bournemouth Gardens car park, Whitley Bay sea front, near Spanish city.

View attachment 465724 View attachment 465725
Now online. 50 kW. #2 requires RFID. #3 on free vend. #1 and #4 not installed. Presumably waiting on 175 kW.

Attachments

• F4BC8A22-17A1-44EE-A9C4-5C53CEF497AA.jpeg
    F4BC8A22-17A1-44EE-A9C4-5C53CEF497AA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • Informative
Reactions: EVMeister