TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Update Causing FWD Sensor Issues

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by highedu, Jan 15, 2017.

1. highedu

highedu Member

just got the latest update on my AP1 (.120 I believe) and the FWD have started to sense objects not there.

To the point where it says "obstruction" and won't let me open the door. Have reset multiple times and after a few open and closes it works again.

Anybody else seeing these issues?

They were gone for many months and came back again.

2. outie

outie Active Member

No, did not have that issue on 2.52.22. 120 is for AP2 cars so I assume you are talking about .22.

3. Trnsl8r

Trnsl8r S85 since 12/8/12, X90 since 12/20/16

I've run into the case a couple of times that it won't close all the way after updating to 8.0 (2.52.120). Retrying the close with a well time manual shove gets it to shut, or (surprisingly) tapping "close all" doors on the main screen.