Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice Cooler for the microwave in the frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered this one from Amazon, I'll let everyone know how it fits in the Frunk Microwave in a few days:
Amazon.com: California Innovations TableTop Soft Collapsible Cooler (50 Can), Black: Sports Outdoors

91nUBvT0RRL._SL1500_[1].jpg

The dimensions of the official tesla box are : 18"W x 16"D x 10.5"H (tapers to 7.5”H)
Your Amazon one is : 17 x 11.8 x 11 inches

Sounds like you'll lose a little storage for the depth, and probably have to squish down the top, but side to side should be pretty close.

I wish I read the reviews on the red cooler, they were separate from the grey cooler listing, and the one review was glowing/possibly a shill. The cooler doesn't insulate well, a bag of ice lasts for about 6 hours, then it's all water, which seems to wick out and make the outer shell damp.

I'm going to send it back to Amazon. It looks like the one mentioned in the start of this thread is made by the same company, so I have no faith that it will be any better. Any reviews from buyers here?