Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice looking pedals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered aluminum pedals from this company and they just arrived. Less than $51 with free shipping.
Ordered 8/20. Arrived from China today 9/3.
They look good and were easy to install.
You literally pop the brake pedal off and put this one on. The accelerator goes over the existing one.
They have firm rubber that holds them on. I used my fingers but a spunger or wood stick would have made it easier.
I am not associated with the company but if you want to save $100 over Tesla it does the trick.

$50.63 Free Shipping Car Brake Accelerator Foot Pedal for Tesla Model S (2-Pack) (Brake Accelerator Foot Pedal, 2-Pack) at m.FastTech.com

I ordered these pedals as well, It took about 6-7 weeks for them to come. I selected the 2 week shipping option (that was free), the vendor mailed them out 2 weeks after I purchased them and it took another 4-5 weeks for them to come. I started email the vendor and got very late, very unhelpful responses.

I finally received them, they were moderately easy to install and look pretty good. I would certainly recommend them if your looking to upgrade. I am also installing the aluminium dead pedal that I purchased from Footrest Pedal For Model S – ForMyTesla.com (the dead pedal purchase was amazing the vendor is awesome).

Total spent a little over $100.

I will post pics once I install the dead pedal.

what material was this? And would you say its held up well since September.

I'd like the answer to this, too. I have heard several of the cheaper ones are actually plated/painted plastic and not aluminum.

If we are going to compare knock-offs being so much cheaper than the OEM ones, we should at least make sure we are making apples-to-apples comparisons regarding the materials.