Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nicest looking Tesla?

Which is the nicest looking Tesla?

• Roadster

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • S

Votes: 90 77.6%

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • X

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I say it depends on what angle I'm viewing it from?

The model 3 is the best looking front end that they've managed, the nose cone wasn't great, but it was WAY better than the mess they went with on the X, and although the facelift S looks better than the X, it's still worse than the nose cone. The 3 though they managed to make the nose look GOOD, that's what the front of the S should look like!

On the other hand, the back end of the 3 is rather "meh", but the S has one of the best looking tails of any vehicle on the road today.

But then again, if looking out from inside, you can't beat that windshield on the X...

And if you get out your magnifying glass, and really look for it, the roadster is pretty cute too ;)

I like the S the most, but I go back and forth between pre-and-post facelifted S.

I have a 3 on order, but I was hoping it'd look better than it does. It's OK, but I'm not in love with the way it looks.

I think the FWD are the main redeeming qualify of the X, I don't like how it looks.

Would you say that the model you will vote for as best looking is most likely to be the one you own (or have ordered)? Just like your graduating class's class ring is the best looking one ever made, or your baby is the cutest baby in the world...

I have a Model S, but my fav. looking Tesla is the roadster. Of course when you sit inside, Model S is better but I'm a creature comforts guy, but Model X is best from the inside (but looks like a toad from the outside), and Model 3 we don't know yet fully.

Would you say that the model you will vote for as best looking is most likely to be the one you own (or have ordered)? Just like your graduating class's class ring is the best looking one ever made, or your baby is the cutest baby in the world...
There is a slight difference here, I didn't get to pick my baby's looks, but I did pick my car model, colour, and options. So yes, I'm most likely to vote for what I chose, but that choice was in itself a vote as well.

If I think the Green car looks best (and I do!) then I'm not likely to chose the black am I?

As for the best looking Tesla... it's the one in my signature of course! ;)

Can I say it depends on what angle I'm viewing it from?

The model 3 is the best looking front end that they've managed, the nose cone wasn't great, but it was WAY better than the mess they went with on the X, and although the facelift S looks better than the X, it's still worse than the nose cone. The 3 though they managed to make the nose look GOOD, that's what the front of the S should look like!

On the other hand, the back end of the 3 is rather "meh", but the S has one of the best looking tails of any vehicle on the road today.

But then again, if looking out from inside, you can't beat that windshield on the X...

And if you get out your magnifying glass, and really look for it, the roadster is pretty cute too ;)
You are right! The rear of the S looks nasty! Gives it a sportscar stance with the wider tires while giving a luxury sedan at the same time

Reactions: green1