Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, the ASL 'e' isn't bad.
e.jpg

It might just look like a fist inside moving vehicles at a quick glance, or an aborted middle finger gesture. It also doesn't have the gang sign cool factor.

Of course I'd hate to be shot by a gangbanger thinking I'm in a rival gang. Maybe I'll just wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
They probably need to upgrade their monthly bandwidth plan (again) with their ISP.
The price of growing popularity.

Be glad that MPT seems pro-active about those sorts of things for this site.

So, does this mean that Rachel has to face the BBC twice? (I think she was still with Tesla when the BBC did the Roadster review, and now moved to Nissan just before TG got ahold of a Leaf!) :scared:

If Nissan feel hard done-by they should simply publish the telemetry for the TG event.

Would be useful to see if they were speeding :biggrin:

But would only need to show a map of the route taken, the car's SOC and the location of all the suitable charge points they could have used, but decided in the interests of education/infotainment/pissing-about to ignore.

If Nissan feel hard done-by they should simply publish the telemetry for the TG event.

Nissan has already figured out using CarWings. TG drained the battery before starting on the journey and circled around so that they would end up in a pre-determined place out of juice. It was all a setup just like with Tesla. Even if Tg is all about comedy (obviously its not), it is getting old and tired. All they can think of with EVs is that eventually you run out of fuel and they are not perpetual motion machines.

EV WORLD CURRENTS: Top Gear Gets Caught By CarWings

My neighbor has a Leaf in the same light blue color. They seem to love it except for the limited space. Of course the new that when they sold the Rogue and purchased the Leaf. I guess it's better than driving a mini van. Of course I prefer the Model S for a family vehicle.

S is too big. It is not a surprise that for long Camry/Accord/Altima have been the largest selling sedans - I wouldn't want anything larger.