Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No AP or Cruise After Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All!

I have a 2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD on HW 3.0. Car updated from 12.3 to 12.3.1 last night. This morning, it says Autosteer and Cruise are unavailable. Have tried the normal reset and camera calibration to no benefit. Strangely, the car still sees the road and all cameras seem to be working fine however no longer sees any cars around it.

Hello All!

I have a 2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD on HW 3.0. Car updated from 12.3 to 12.3.1 last night. This morning, it says Autosteer and Cruise are unavailable. Have tried the normal reset and camera calibration to no benefit. Strangely, the car still sees the road and all cameras seem to be working fine however no longer sees any cars around it.

I have had this once. Couldn't understand it.

Solution: in my profile was AS etc suddenly disabled. Go to park and check settings. Can't hurt :)

Reactions: mswlogo
I am facing the same problem starting today, I have 2019 M3 L3 AWD and software version is v11.0 and it says "My car software is up to date"
FYI "v11" is not the software version... you need the number that looks like 2022.12.3.1. All of the software versions since late December are "v11.0"

the v11 is more like saying "Microsoft Office 2016" - there are many versions/updates of it, so you need the actual build number

Haven't seen a comment about the map orientation button moving from left side to the right side on 2022.12.3.1 update. Is this an unannounced update?
map orient.jpg

My AP and cruise work but....autopilot nag is every 5 or 10 seconds now. After a few of those is freaks out, goes red take control immediately without any blue nag warning. I grabbed the wheel but it still kept flashing red and yelling at me. I had to manually disengage Autopilot. Then AP jail. Makes Autopilot worthless. The last time I tried it l I was actually holding the steering wheel (like we are suppose to) during the multiple blue nags and it still went instantly red after a few times. Major distraction whens this happens to you.