Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] Parting Out a 2015 85D - What Do You Need?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if the dimensions or the fitment changed between a 2013 P85+ and your salvage car, but what about the dashboard binnacle with the alcantara insert? Is that easily swappable and shippable?

Also, the front floor mats, if they're better than the crappy thin ones I have now. :rolleyes:

thanks.

Last edited:
(Thanks Ingineer) Hi HLR, the dash binnacle and cover with alacantra insert is black, and it seems to snap right out (after 2 screws into the binnacle). $425 + shipping. The front floor mats seem to be OEM and snap into those velcro pads on the floor. For both front, $45.

Hi Ikemey, sorry I need driver's front suspension parts for my own rebuild.

Mike H., shipped.

Parts that are now sold:
- Both outside mirrors
- Driver's door switches
- Driver's door wiring harness
- All ultrasonic sensors
- Driver's front suspension
- Both front fenders
- Bumper cover and all supporting members
- Hood
- Subframe and torsion bar
- Right-rear wheel knuckle
- Headliner
- Driver's B-pillar interior covers (top & bottom)
- Interior rear-view mirror
- Main battery pack

Sr Carillo, shipped.

Thanks! PMed both of you. I've tried to get Mods to update the first post with parts sold, but no luck.

Here's where I'm at now:
GDfdkt6.jpg

Left is the parts car (I'm preparing to crate the pack), and right is the P85D I'm rebuilding.

Lots of stuff is left. The traction motors, brake calipers, rotors, etc, left parking ebrake, front pano glass, piano black dash trim, console with yacht floor, all seats, door panels, rear hatch electric shocks & controller, IC, MCU, many other interior parts, doors, frame members, and so on. I may root the MCU and reset the ABS controller for the future owner.

Anything not showing as sold; I've been scrupulous about that.

Yes, you can swap in the newer high-res IC into an older car. You have to reflash it's firmware to be on the same version as the rest of your car, or it will not work and will show "Software update needed". I bet if you swap it and take it into Tesla Service, they'll flash it for you. If not, I can help.

In fact, if you tell me what version you are running, I may have it here, and if so, Edmond can send it to me, I can flash it, then send it on to you for a nominal fee.