Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] Parting Out a 2015 85D - What Do You Need?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We can only estimate shipping. It's agreed upfront that the buyer pays shipping, and when shipping exceeds the estimate, I ask the buyer for the overage. I only ask the actual shipping cost. Others don't mind this, but you decline to pay the additional $20 which is owed. So in future I can't front that to unknown people and must hold the shipment until it's paid.

I'm interested in the battery chiller (see attached photo) and the battery coolant (glycol) circulating pump. Are these available?

Attachments

• IMG_1.JPG
    IMG_1.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 77
Did you sell the headlights?
Gotta keep the headlights for my rebuild, sry.

I'm interested in the battery chiller (see attached photo) and the battery coolant (glycol) circulating pump. Are these available?
I believe the deal on the right it the heat exchanger, where freon heats or cools the glycol. If so, yep available. Don't know what/where the deal on the left is though.

The 85D has got 3 or 4 coolant pumps; depends on what model you have. I believe they have different part numbers too. Yep, available; got a part# or exact location?