Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No longer getting the updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what's changed, I was never top tier but usually if an update went out on Sunday, I'd receive it Monday or Tuesday. It seems like a lot of 11.3.6 updates are going out but I've yet to see one. Probably been said many times, just venting...

That definitely seems abnormal. FSD beta 11.3.4 came out in like March/April with software version 2022.45.13

Have you tried rebooting the car as other people have tried? Maybe message service and hope they don’t blow you off and just tell you to keep waiting?

Advice please about whether we should attempt to clear a partial download. If so how.

We don't have wifi at are parking spot so have to intentionally download updates (except for those critical ones pushed and installed via LTE).

Currently our car is indicating 23.07.20 is ready to be downloaded. We have 23.7.10 right now and are not interested in updating to FSDb11.4.4 from 11.4.2, so have been ignoring this download notice.

We are on the road right now and apparently we did download something from our son's last summer because we got out to the car yesterday afternoon to discover we'd downloaded part of the package. We drove off so download stopped and when we got back we 'forgot' the wifi password to not finish downloading.

Question: do we need to finish the download and figure out how to turn off the install timing, or do we just leave it partially downloaded? If we don't install, will we not be offered future updates?

I'm refusing to install anything new until I can have the scroll wheel customization and larger fonts. Moving farther away from the UI update stream is not what I want to happen. I didn't even want 11.4.2 but got it by accident while my phone was a hotspot for my husband during a picnic and the car jumped online. We've deleted that password as well so that won't happen again. But I can't help but wonder if I hadn't done that install if 23.20.7 (which is also 11.3.6) would have been offered to me.

Advice please about whether we should attempt to clear a partial download. If so how.

We don't have wifi at are parking spot so have to intentionally download updates (except for those critical ones pushed and installed via LTE).

Currently our car is indicating 23.07.20 is ready to be downloaded. We have 23.7.10 right now and are not interested in updating to FSDb11.4.4 from 11.4.2, so have been ignoring this download notice.

We are on the road right now and apparently we did download something from our son's last summer because we got out to the car yesterday afternoon to discover we'd downloaded part of the package. We drove off so download stopped and when we got back we 'forgot' the wifi password to not finish downloading.

Question: do we need to finish the download and figure out how to turn off the install timing, or do we just leave it partially downloaded? If we don't install, will we not be offered future updates?

I'm refusing to install anything new until I can have the scroll wheel customization and larger fonts. Moving farther away from the UI update stream is not what I want to happen. I didn't even want 11.4.2 but got it by accident while my phone was a hotspot for my husband during a picnic and the car jumped online. We've deleted that password as well so that won't happen again. But I can't help but wonder if I hadn't done that install if 23.20.7 (which is also 11.3.6) would have been offered to me.
Definitely hang on to 11.4.2 instead of .4 ;)
When the next release (that includes the 11.4.x branch) comes out it will be offered.
It’s not likely to downgrade the FSD release though, so it may be a while.