Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Performance Vin's being assigned?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello folks, we ordered our MYP (Red, black interior, 21" uberturbine wheels, five seater, tow, No FSD on January 04 @ Devon, Pennsylvania location. Our Estimated Delivery is between February 18 - March 04. originally it was Feb 20th - March 20th. The window did shorter for us. We haven't seen the VIN or heard from Tesla yet. However, we did get a message from Tesla asking if we have a trade-in. eagerly awaiting.

hello folks, we ordered our MYP (Red, black interior, 21" uberturbine wheels, five seater, tow, No FSD on January 04 @ Devon, Pennsylvania location. Our Estimated Delivery is between February 18 - March 04. originally it was Feb 20th - March 20th. The window did shorter for us. We haven't seen the VIN or heard from Tesla yet. However, we did get a message from Tesla asking if we have a trade-in. eagerly awaiting.
any updates? my window is Feb 24th - Mar 7th with no VIN assignment. i ordered a Y performance. i was sent text messages confirming who i want on the registration and if i was set on the finance company i want to go with. i confirmed and was just told "thank you". i haven't heard anything else since then. I'm taking delivery in Palm Springs, CA

These are all Fremont vins correct?
Been tracking the Recent MYP Delivery Estimates thread, lots of MYP VIN assignment lately.

All VINs seen were designated NF (2022 Fremont).

No Austin,Berlin, or China VINs seen. 🤔 😉

Picked up my 3 row grey/white/trailer hitch last wednesday and got notification of vin/delivery for my white/white/fsd 3/8-3/11 on Friday (vins 383 and 388k).

BOTH NON-PERFORMANCE.

Feels like they're still doing end of quarter pushes.
The car I got Wednesday does NOT have the same projector headlights as MYP have been getting since vin 225k. Will see if they project TESLA on lightshow...

I received a text stating that my loan expires Sunday, but that I can reapply Monday.

I asked if that would affect my delivery date and the Bot said no. I assume that it is a Bot.
what was your order date? it shouldn't push anything else back. If I were you I'd wait to reapply for the financing until you get a vin because who knows how much longer we could be waiting. I'd be afraid it would all expire again!

i got a call from my bank asking me what was going on and if i still wanted the financing. i told them I'm just waiting on the car to be delivered and they said all vehicle manufacturers they deal with are having issues meeting their delivery dates, even ATVs. they also stated my credit application will expire after 90 days, so it was a date in May, but the interest rate will expire soon and it may change when i actually take delivery of the vehicle, depending on the market. I'm getting more scared the car isn't going to come and I'm going to have to do my 3 hour a day commute in my husband's diesel truck! 😢

what was your order date? it shouldn't push anything else back. If I were you I'd wait to reapply for the financing until you get a vin because who knows how much longer we could be waiting. I'd be afraid it would all expire again!

i got a call from my bank asking me what was going on and if i still wanted the financing. i told them I'm just waiting on the car to be delivered and they said all vehicle manufacturers they deal with are having issues meeting their delivery dates, even ATVs. they also stated my credit application will expire after 90 days, so it was a date in May, but the interest rate will expire soon and it may change when i actually take delivery of the vehicle, depending on the market. I'm getting more scared the car isn't going to come and I'm going to have to do my 3 hour a day commute in my husband's diesel truck! 😢
MYP, No Tow, Midnight Blue, 5 White seats.
ODD 01/03/22
EDD 02/25/22 to 03/25/22 03/18/22 to 03/31/22

Reactions: sbarcus