Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is it's a combo of end of quarter along with giant Canadian/US invite batch last week. We did get a new VIN registration batch this week, so I'm hopeful we'll see an invite batch this coming week.

This is like Disneyland. You are on the outside of the ride and just want to get "inside". Then once inside (you configure) you have a shorer but more painful wait (for your VIN) as you are getting closer. Then you see the ride which is so close but the line is moving so slowly...Almost better to be the oblivious sucker drinking beer outside while their kids go have fun instead of being in line and getting all freaked out! Luckily I didn't find this forum until after I configured.

If my post gets exactly 4 likes, 2 informatives, and 1 funny... we will see a big invite batch tomorrow.

Lets make it happen :p

PS if you can't tell by now I am completely losing it as I wait.

Oh my god... you guys made it happen. Exactly 4 likes, 2 informatives, and 1 funny.

Now... nobody else rate my post above. If it stays that way, I have confidence the Tesla invite gods will be on our side!

Musk is a Hitchhiker's Guide fan, so I really think this post needs 42 likes in order to trigger the invite wave. But asking for that would seem greedy, so I won't. We can all just wait a bit longer...

Alternately, we could go No More Mr Nice Guy and include a bunch of Culture ship names to try to get his attention, as we know from SpaceX drone ships that he enjoys some GCU/GSV humor. But there's too much Nervous Energy here.

So Much For Subtlety, anyway. We may have a Screw Loose. We should just try to keep a Flexible Demeanour, instead.