Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North California - delivery time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hit F5 multiple times a day since order date just like everyone else.

MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021 |
1st DD Mar-Apr | as of order date
2nd DD June | updated on Nov 7

And as of this morning, it changed.
3rd DD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17

Not putting in high hopes as I still don't have a VIN and I know it can change again. Just sharing as well that Octoberian MYLR orders are still catching up and not just MYP's

What is the current model y chassis structure? Does Fremont have large castings built into the current shipping version? Are the batteries 2170's?

order moved from March to next week. (Was hoping for an Austin version, but excited to get one either way.)

Reactions: MOM4
Take it with a massive grain of salt, but I just spoke to someone at the Fremont DC and they said they still expect to deliver a lot of vehicles for end of quarter and customers may get as little as 3 days notice.
I chalk it up to coincidence, but what I was told by the Fremont DC last week actually held up. I got a VIN today with a new EDD range of today (I know) through 12/26.

• Love
Reactions: Naija King
I like the idea of a Northern CA thread

O/D 7/25 (profile complete same day)
Original estimate January
EDD sat at 12/22 - 12/29 for about six weeks
Current EDD 1/5 - 2/8

I’m curious as hell as to how Tesla will fulfill Northern California orders going forward without the EOQ rush. Good luck to all
Recent Elon word to staff apparently said to ease off on EOQ push for sanity and spreading out the effort and saving on excess costs. This was early December, I think. I'm in queue for MYLR early Jan so I hope it stays there.

Is there anyone who got their 2022 Model Y yet?
OD:7/11/21
- I was assigned a VIN on December 9th, 2021 and my tentative delivery date was December 16-22, the Sac Tesla rep called me and Congratulated me-telling I’ll have my MY in few days - then EDD moved few times and now it’s says 12/24-12/30. I’ve just spoke with Tesla rep. and they said the VIN # that I had - had it’s configuration changes therefore next week I’ll get a new VIN # and my MY, however I don’t believe anything they say now…. Because every Tesla rep tells me different things… 😫 The saddest thing is that I sold my old car - already paid down payment and did financing with my previous VIN# - since I was told that I’ll have my car in few days by Tesla rep… and right now I’m at the air….
(I’m located in Sacramento, North California)

Is there anyone who got their 2022 Model Y yet?
OD:7/11/21
- I was assigned a VIN on December 9th, 2021 and my tentative delivery date was December 16-22, the Sac Tesla rep called me and Congratulated me-telling I’ll have my MY in few days - then EDD moved few times and now it’s says 12/24-12/30. I’ve just spoke with Tesla rep. and they said the VIN # that I had - had it’s configuration changes therefore next week I’ll get a new VIN # and my MY, however I don’t believe anything they say now…. Because every Tesla rep tells me different things… 😫 The saddest thing is that I sold my old car - already paid down payment and did financing with my previous VIN# - since I was told that I’ll have my car in few days by Tesla rep… and right now I’m at the air….
(I’m located in Sacramento, North California)
I picked up a 2022 MYLR from Fremont yesterday. For me it was a super quick turnaround (1 day) from getting the VIN to picking up the car.