Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting any software updates??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this is likely. I, too, am in the Beta wait list and am stuck on 2021.36.5.1 and missing out on waypoints and being able to live view from the cameras. If I did get Beta they would probably have to downgrade me because 2021.45.x.x isn't compatible with FSD at this time. I think I'm going to bag the Beta wait list and see what happens.
I never pressed the "button" for the FSD beta on either car...

Service Center manager said that my Model Y was at the most current firmware for my VIN. Firmware is 2021.35.102 and I've had the car for 8 weeks. Seems odd since 44.6 is rolling out and 35.102 is like 6 revisions behind.
Bs excuse they give everyone, as if we nerds don’t follow software trends or something

Reactions: SanCarlosJeff
Does anyone think that the type of phone you have could impact the updates you get on your car? For example, I had heard some speculation that the Sentry Live View on your phone was not ready for Android which is what my phone OS is. I'm not really in the Apple world, but if it limits the car's functionality, I may consider it. With Apple being rumored to create a car, I'd think Android would be the more strategic option for Tesla (but I imagine the Tesla community is mostly Apple users...).

No update on my Model 3 P (2021] since 3 days after I took delivery in late October. last update I got was 2021.36.8 back in late October. Model 3 P without FSD.

I got my M3P in late November but it was still on 2021.35.102. I didn't get any updates until the 44.6 update last night. Lord only knows how Tesla is divvying out software updates, maybe there's some rhyme or reason to it, but it seems pretty random.

Reactions: Tezlowski
Service Center manager said that my Model Y was at the most current firmware for my VIN. Firmware is 2021.35.102 and I've had the car for 8 weeks. Seems odd since 44.6 is rolling out and 35.102 is like 6 revisions behind.
Like many of you, my MY got the 44.6 update this morning. Both of my cars are now on 44.6. I think there is a rush to get all of the cars up to 44.6 so that they can roll out the holiday season update, 44.25. 44.6 seems to need a full camera calibration after installation before cruise and AP will work. Noticed that the number of phantom braking incidents has decreased with 44.6 which a holiday gift in itself.

Like many of you, my MY got the 44.6 update this morning. Both of my cars are now on 44.6. I think there is a rush to get all of the cars up to 44.6 so that they can roll out the holiday season update, 44.25. 44.6 seems to need a full camera calibration after installation before cruise and AP will work. Noticed that the number of phantom braking incidents has decreased with 44.6 which a holiday gift in itself.
I just got 44.6 myself just want to clarify this isn’t the holiday update? A few new features on my Y but not everything I’ve been seeing online.

Reactions: Tezlowski
I just installed 2021.44.6 on my MX, a jump from 2021.36.5.1.
Same here! Exactly 30 days from my delivery, was stuck on 2021.35.102.2 and woke up to my app this morning saying there was an update! It’s not the Christmas update but at least some great improvements including the sentry cam view from app. Wonder if another will be coming by end of week. Finally enrolled in FSD Beta too.

Was concerned my WiFi wasn’t strong enough but it definitely was fine on 3 bars strength. Hope everyone else waiting is getting good news this week too.

FC42B9AA-AD38-4440-A382-10A32FAB8EC8.jpeg

Reactions: SanCarlosJeff
I just got 44.6 myself just want to clarify this isn’t the holiday update? A few new features on my Y but not everything I’ve been seeing online.
No it is not, I believe the holiday update is v11 and we’re still on 10 with this one. Word is the holiday update is 44.25, per the article below it looks like we’re getting very close!

Reactions: rosado21pr
Does anyone think that the type of phone you have could impact the updates you get on your car? For example, I had heard some speculation that the Sentry Live View on your phone was not ready for Android which is what my phone OS is. I'm not really in the Apple world, but if it limits the car's functionality, I may consider it. With Apple being rumored to create a car, I'd think Android would be the more strategic option for Tesla (but I imagine the Tesla community is mostly Apple users...).
FWIW I'm on Android and got the 44.6 yesterday. The live sentry still doesn't seem to be available on the app but I'm pretty confident that will happen soon.

Finally downloading 2021.44.6, wonder if it’s the “festive” update that finally started pushing updated
My wife's M3LR got a push of 44.6 last night. There is a santa mode in the toybox, but enabling it (sleigh mode, I think?) just played christmas music loud with no volume control, so I turned it off. I was parked so not really sure what it does.

Didn't spot other features mentioned (profile syncing, blind spot camera) in settings. Forgot to check if waypoints were added.

My MYLR still on 36.5.5.