Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up in Philly on Monday. I really pressed to get it tomorrow or Monday but they said it wouldn't be there until Monday. So 10 days to the east coast since it showed up as being completed. 200 mile drive home for my first drive. I hope I make it. No spirited driving on this trip. Forecast us 32 and some of it will be with the lights on.

Congrats to everyone FINALLY receiving their MS!!!

Anyone in SoCal receiving cars next week? My delivery is scheduled for next Friday at Costa Mesa. I though they may be consolidating shipments. I keep hoping I will win the "early delivery" lottery too.

Anyone in SoCal receiving cars next week? My delivery is scheduled for next Friday at Costa Mesa. I though they may be consolidating shipments. I keep hoping I will win the "early delivery" lottery too.

I believe they are delivery several each day to San Diego, to they probably don't need to wait long to get enough to send a truck down.

I went into production on the 19th the same as "liuping" but my dashboard hasn't changed to "Production Completed" yet. My delivery date is supposed to be the 26th in CM but I can't get a hold of my DS to confirm the date. :cursing:

Edit Post
Just spoke to my DS my car is done and going thru testing and will be here as scheduled on the 26th :biggrin:

Last edited:
:( got a call from my DS that the truck got held up a day coming across the country. Monday is a no go now. Fortunately Amtrak gave me a full refund for the tickets. Can't move them to the next day because the train is full for thanksgiving.

Only 3 more sleeps. The Tesla grin is growing :smile:

With my previous delivery date I had left my electrical installation until today. Just in time!!!

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Projected Delivery 11/27 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Our car is not to the east coast yet.

I talked to DS and he said he talked to the driver whom should arrive at 10pm tonight. The car has a 45% charge right now. They can plug it in tomorrow at 7am, the bus will have me there at noon. So if we leave at 1 it should have enough for my 180 mile drive home. Another option is to go 30 miles out of my way to the supercharger, which I think by the time I get done doing that both ways and fighting city traffic I'd be better off hanging out at the service center for another hour. There is also a winter storm coming tomorrow afternoon/evening that no one seems to know what it is going to do. Would rather not have my first drive in sleet and freezing rain which is why I want to leave the service center ASAP.

Tomorrow is my last day to get it before the end of the first week in December because of holiday travel and then work travel.

My P85 was to be delivered on Wednesday but got caught in the ice storm in Texas. They promised home delivery on Saturday.

P85 | Red Multi-Coat | Tan Leather | Pano Roof | 21" Grey Turbine Wheel| Tech | Air | Parking | Fog | Ultra Sound | Alcantara
Lusted 5-20-13 |Test drove 9-19-13 | Ordered 9-30-13| Confirmed 10-2-13 | Production 11-18-13 | Scheduled Delivery 12-2-13

Gone 2011 Range Rover SC