Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery is on schedule for tomorrow morning at 10am at the new SC in Toronto - in the middle of a snow storm!!! How is that for bad timing :scared:

Oh well, one more sleep and even a storm won't remove this grin.

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Projected Delivery 11/27 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Nice and sunny this morning.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to capture the Multicoat Pearl that is visible in person. The second picture has a hint of it, but it mostly looks matt for some reason.

IMG_2265.jpg
IMG_2267.jpg
IMG_2268.jpg

I'm getting the Tint on Friday and Xpel next week.

UPDATE: Car funded. DS confirmed the vehicle is being loaded in Fremont as we speak. I assume that means arrival in Costa Mesa tomorrow and then prep for Friday pickup. The HPWC was installed today by Eco-Tech and they did an awesome job. My garage remodel is in progress. Worst case I will finish the MS side by Thursday and complete the rest over the weekend - assuming I get out of my car. Oh yeah, I have my Opti appt on 12/11 with Richard Lin. They also agreed to install the AlloyGators for $25! Floor mats and key fob cover are still on the list.

Maybe I should start reviewing the delivery checklist that is floating around here...

ps. sorry for the business plugs but from what I can tell both of these guys support the Tesla community pretty well and totally rock based on my personal experience to date.

UPDATE: Car funded. DS confirmed the vehicle is being loaded in Fremont as we speak. I assume that means arrival in Costa Mesa tomorrow and then prep for Friday pickup. The HPWC was installed today by Eco-Tech and they did an awesome job. My garage remodel is in progress. Worst case I will finish the MS side by Thursday and complete the rest over the weekend - assuming I get out of my car. Oh yeah, I have my Opti appt on 12/11 with Richard Lin. They also agreed to install the AlloyGators for $25! Floor mats and key fob cover are still on the list.

Maybe I should start reviewing the delivery checklist that is floating around here...

ps. sorry for the business plugs but from what I can tell both of these guys support the Tesla community pretty well and totally rock based on my personal experience to date.

Glad to hear your P85 is on the truck, mine is supposed to arrive at CM tonight and be ready for delivery tomorrow. Final countdown begins!!

I had a blast running errands all over town today (usually not my favorite thing to do). only did about 75 miles total, but lots of getting on and off the freeway. On-ramps are my new best friends, especially those with HOV lanes that are clear of cars.

I did not push it too much once on the freeways though, since I saw 3(!) Motorcycle CHP officers issuing tickets in the first 5 miles of driving on the 805. I figure that was a sign, and I'll wait until some other time to go faster than 75.

I have now laid eyes on the car... just back from the detailers and having the pedals installed. Wow, that Red... can't wait to drive off in that beauty tomorrow! :)

Hey Doc - you cheated!!! You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding day :smile:

I've held out properly and will not see my new girl until tomorrow at 10.

BTW: Tesla is paying for a limo to drive me to the SC. Not bad!!!

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Projected Delivery 11/27 | Actual Delivery ??/??

Hey Doc - you cheated!!! You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding day :smile:

I've held out properly and will not see my new girl until tomorrow at 10.

BTW: Tesla is paying for a limo to drive me to the SC. Not bad!!!

Heh, it was like a siren call. I didn't have a choice. :) What I didn't do was touch the car. They opened the driver's door but I only looked inside. Just shy of 11 hours to go.

As impatient as I am about getting my car, it looks like I have been lucky with the pace compared to some other people. With a bit of the same luck I will have my car next week and I only confirmed the order on 11/11/2013. And that is in Illinois.
I sure hope that your date means that mine will be earlier.

Test Drive / Ordered / Confirmed: 11/4/2013 | VIN 27562 | Sourcing Parts | Delivery: 12/23
S85 | Blue Metallic | Pano | 19" | Grey Nappa Leather | Piano Black | Tech | Park Sensors

We got our car yesterday. The car got to the Philly service center with 45 miles of range on it at 7am. We were to arrive at noon and wanted to leave at 1:30.

With the pressure of the snowstorm we decided to charge it up to 190 miles of range for our 177 mile winter storm trip. This got us out the door around 3pm.

Stopped in Harrisburg at a J1772 station and added another 15 miles because the range said we were going to come up 10 miles short by then.

I babied it the whole way and never went over 55. Used heated seats and kept the cabin at a numbing 65 deg.

Then we climbed our first of two mountains, it was slushy on the roads and we went into the first mountain (22 miles from home) with 10 miles of range left and the cruise set at 47mph. The mountain is 2 miles long. We got to the top of the mountain with 1 mile left! Before we started up the mountain I called a campground that is at the top of the mountain because I knew I wouldn't make the second one. For $20 They left me recharge there and sit in a cabin. Absolutely! I stayed for an hour. I left there with 33 mile range for a 14 mile slushy road trip including a 1.5 mile long mountain. We made it with 23 miles to spare on the range.

Glad you made it home OK, theshadows! Smart move to have already pre-planned where you would need to recharge. I am hoping not to put myself in that situation. I am surprised they did not have a full charge waiting for you at the SC at pick-up. (Note to self...make sure to check this today at delivery!)