Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well - I picked mine up on the 19th and it's true what they say...once you get it you take a little break from TMC.com because you're out driving. I've got over 1,000 gas free miles already racked up and loving it. I'm going to try to get some pictures up soon but it's been raining here on the east coast since Friday and I haven't had the chance to snap some shots. In time...

Liuping - that white is stunning! I love my gray...but if my wife let me pick white I probably would have. Congrats!

DoctreWho - today is the big day! Get out there and enjoy it this holiday. Can't wait to hear how it works out for you!

Glad you made it home OK, theshadows! Smart move to have already pre-planned where you would need to recharge. I am hoping not to put myself in that situation. I am surprised they did not have a full charge waiting for you at the SC at pick-up. (Note to self...make sure to check this today at delivery!)

I wasn't planning in having to recharge but it was in the back of my mind as an emergency location.

While we were there I talked to the manager and she said they have had 3 people stop in the past two years to ask to recharge there. She said they found it on some blog somewhere. I told her about plug share and asked her if I could add them as a location and she agreed to it so I set the campground up.

Her price was high but it was a lot cheaper than a tow. She would have left me fill up but I didn't want to hang out there that long. On a nice day in the middle of the summer it will be a great place to stop for a picnic for a few hours.

DS Just called and asked if I would wait until 10 tonight to get my P85 vs. waiting till Saturday. And the longest wait starts.
View attachment 36621View attachment 36623

1. P85 | Red Multi-Coat | Tan Leather | Pano Roof | 21" Grey Turbine Wheel| Tech | Air | Parking | Fog | Ultra Sound | Alcantara
    Lusted 5-20-13 |Test drove 9-19-13 | Ordered 9-30-13| Confirmed 10-2-13 | Production 11-18-13 | Delivery 12-2-13
  2. Gone 2011 Range Rover SC

Ouch! On the plus side, the long wait fades from memory almost instantly as you drive off after delivery.

Yup, I'm not too stressed about it. I've been thinking about getting this car since Tesla said they would be building a sedan (2009?) and I've been waiting since I ordered the car on Sept 21. Another week won't kill me, and I'll have many years with the car, but it's still hard to wait!

And yours looks awesome!

I had mine delivered today as well. Unfortunately no time for pictures yet. Great vehicle - big Tesla grin until...

I tried to charge for the first time tonight and the charge cable started flashing red in sequences of 15 flashes. I called the support line and they say I need to replace the cable. Where is the QA before delivery?

I need a range charge before leaving tomorrow night for a weekend trip so hopefully it is resolved tomorrow.

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Delivery 11/27

I had mine delivered today as well. Unfortunately no time for pictures yet. Great vehicle - big Tesla grin until...

I tried to charge for the first time tonight and the charge cable started flashing red in sequences of 15 flashes. I called the support line and they say I need to replace the cable. Where is the QA before delivery?

I need a range charge before leaving tomorrow night for a weekend trip so hopefully it is resolved tomorrow.

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/16 | Production Complete 11/19 | Delivery 11/27

cwave1, I luckily didn't run into a charging problem but my 12v plug doesn't work... of course I didn't discover that until about 20 minutes ago. :)

Just like cwave1, I didn't get a chance to take pictures (actually, I forgot with all the excitement), plus I was in a rush to get the car to the tire shop for the swap to winter tires. I have the Rial Lugano with Michelin X-Ice from Tirerack.

I got a chance this morning to take some quick pics (better light), as well, my car on a hoist for tire swapping last night.

IMG_3661.JPG

My car with the 21" P85+ wheels

IMG_3675.JPG

My grey interior with performance seats; I have Lloyd mats.

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_3679.JPG

A Tesla service person came to my house today and replaced the charge cable and now everything is good!!! Excellent first service experience.

Pictures of my delivery yesterday still to come :smile:

Wow fantastic!

Got mine yesterday, flawless experience. Montreal service center team is awesome. Pics to come later, I feel the obligation to actually come back here and post something for those still waiting. Suddenly the need to check for new posts here has faded almost completely ;)

I don't have much pics now, just two taked rapidly with my phone.

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG