Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one tried the Trade in offer? I entered all the trade-in information after the tesla rep enabled my profile.. now status shows - trade-in valuation in process.

my profile is unlocked since yesterday... also prepare for delivery was not checked... is it normal? i can edit the design or change payment option etc..

dont want them to come back with - profile not completed story....
this is normal, once the trade-in valuation is completed you can accept or reject the offer, then your order will be locked again. doesn't (shouldn't) affect your original PC date.

Reactions: anapon
I am also doing a trade in and have a 2 week window. I am waiting until VIN to start it. SeeING your last picture. I’d be worried if they mark that as an incomplete profile and use that as an excuse to delay the car. Just IMO
yes.. i got excited and entered all the info for the trade-in.. the delay should be only for couple of days until i see the trade in offer... This is crazy roller coaster.. so much anxiety... :)

as VollyballHokie stated, hopefully it gets locked again once i accept or reject the trade in.​

Reactions: VollyballHokie
yes.. i got excited and entered all the info for the trade-in.. the delay should be only for couple of days until i see the trade in offer... This is crazy roller coaster.. so much anxiety... :)

as VollyballHokie stated, hopefully it gets locked again once i accept or reject the trade in.​

This really F#$$$$up.. got the trade in offer within a day and EDD moved to Aug31-Oct3... Tired of this Crap..

• Informative
Reactions: radium22 and Art84
Trade in, I need to drive my 2005 Prius 3 hours to Tesla if (or when) they have me pick up my new car. I will also be on my ninth month shortly. I was told a month ago by my SA that I would get car in July, but I took that with a grain of salt (and a shot of tequila).
Reply from SA.

The trade in offer does not have an effect on your Estimated Delivery Date. That is purely determined by our factory output and supply availability.