Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I've done what needed to be done, selected cash from the start since that's how I'll pay for it. In the app it says "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks" and then under View "We're building your car, we'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment". How would I know if something is missing?
Sounds like everything is completed you can also email a sales associate at Tesla ro
Confirm but I think you’re good

We ordered at the same time (midnight silver MYP, white interior) and mine had a delivery date of 12/22-12/31. The car is ready and but I am not so I passed until January 2022.
I ordered the same car in November as well, with an expected April delivery. Got a text today that it was ready. I politely declined as I've just got too much stuff going on around the holidays to squeeze this in too.

OD 11/13 MYP MSM/Black with tow from bay area

Initial EDD 1/15/22-1/31

kept changing end of dec and mid jan.

tesla assign a vin (343xxx) yesterday and called me to accept. I wasn’t ready yet, sold my LRY in nov and still waiting on my check from the dealer. Told tesla to put me back in line.

my EDD still showing 12/31-1/4.

since I owned a Y for 30k mi, Im going to be patient and wait for the new cell and tax credit. Got two cars in the family to share but i do missed my Y!

Last edited:
MSM MYLR 20" W/TOW no FSD OD 11/29, EDD July22, today changed to 1/21-2/19
Just ordered Tesla Charger
Looking to get DCU referral code
I've been on this forum daily, so I know this can change quickly.
Happy New year!
That's awesome. Mine is still reading November (ordered just before but with 19" wheels, no tow, white interior, otherwise the same).
Good luck and I hope that date stays the same.