Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting new thread for Nov orders, haven’t seen one created yet. My order is a LR MY white, white interior, tow hitch, 5 seater. Init EDD of 03/02-04/13, changed after the first week to July. Waiting for delivery in Austin TX

Up here in WA we are getting screwed. Ive seen people order after us and have their car.
It is weird too that our order dates aren't jumping around like everyone else. I am seeing people with 4, 5, 6 or more moves in delivery dates but they are getting cars, usually at or before their estimate (MYP exclusively, I know my LR folks about to pop off about that comment). Originally I was quoted last 3 days of December and now being 1/4-2/1 but it hasn't moved at all since. Almost like we aren't even in the same process as everyone else.

It is weird too that our order dates aren't jumping around like everyone else. I am seeing people with 4, 5, 6 or more moves in delivery dates but they are getting cars, usually at or before their estimate (MYP exclusively, I know my LR folks about to pop off about that comment). Originally I was quoted last 3 days of December and now being 1/4-2/1 but it hasn't moved at all since. Almost like we aren't even in the same process as everyone else.
Doesn't help that I can not get my SA or anyone else in Renton to respond to any questions. Been waiting 3 weeks on a response for a simple question and 3 emails later I am told my SA is in service now and to send any questions to them and they will get back to me ASAP. 3 days later and no response. Starting to think no one over there likes me.

Doesn't help that I can not get my SA or anyone else in Renton to respond to any questions. Been waiting 3 weeks on a response for a simple question and 3 emails later I am told my SA is in service now and to send any questions to them and they will get back to me ASAP. 3 days later and no response. Starting to think no one over there likes me.
I have the cell number of my SA in Bellevue, he has been helpful ish. But who knows. I just want my MYP to show up in Renton so I can take it home.

Finally, a November thread!! Thank you for starting it.

OD- 11/12 EDD March 13-April 10th, now July for the last week or so. Jealous of all your early 2022 EDD's. *cries*

white/white 19' wheels nothing extra

MYLR red/black with 20”. OD 11/1. EDD has never judged from ‘June’.
My MYLR OD was Nov 14th, the first week it gave me EDD of March 02-April 12. I am really hoping that is the more realistic timeframe, now it just says July lol it's hilarious how many people on this forum's patience is being tested like never before including my own. I looked at my internet history for the last three weeks and the word Tesla appears a lot.

My MYLR OD was Nov 14th, the first week it gave me EDD of March 02-April 12. I am really hoping that is the more realistic timeframe, now it just says July lol it's hilarious how many people on this forum's patience is being tested like never before including my own. I looked at my internet history for the last three weeks and the word Tesla appears a lot.
Interesting that your order was two weeks after mine and you had a Mar/Apr EDD though you are in Austin which could have certainly played a part. For me, a May/Jun delivery timeframe works fine, though the kid in me wants it to move up to Jan/Feb.

Interesting that your order was two weeks after mine and you had a Mar/Apr EDD though you are in Austin which could have certainly played a part. For me, a May/Jun delivery timeframe works fine, though the kid in me wants it to move up to Jan/Feb.
Well it was just a tease lol now it has been stuck on July for 3 weeks. I read that Gigatexas could be producing about 1k vehicles by Feb if everything goes according to plan but I'm sure those would all be Performance models. haha it really is so hard to have to wait!!!

Tesla is changing my dates faster than I can change my signature. Yesterday it was back to July, and this a.m. it is March 6 - April 3 - it had been as recent as February 23-March 28 for a few weeks.
They're really all over the place. I'm not in a rush, but it is getting outright silly.

Tesla is changing my dates faster than I can change my signature. Yesterday it was back to July, and this a.m. it is March 6 - April 3 - it had been as recent as February 23-March 28 for a few weeks.
They're really all over the place. I'm not in a rush, but it is getting outright silly.
Mines been stuck on July for almost a full second week. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for a bump. I have literally the most boring configuration, plzzzzz

Ordered a midnight silver MYP 11/15/2021. Originally had an EDD of February 15th - March 15th, but that changed to January 18th - February 15th and hasn't budged off of that for about a month.
We ordered at the same time (midnight silver MYP, white interior) and mine had a delivery date of 12/22-12/31. The car is ready and but I am not so I passed until January 2022.