Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Ysoserious! Did you take delivery yet? I'm in VA w/OD 11/5 and curious of your status.

Sorry all, have been busy with work. Finally did take delivery 3/29/22 at the Roswell, GA service center. Overall, I am very happy with my build. There were 2 things that I noticed: the frunk had to be adjusted, driver side was sitting higher than passenger side and my driver side tail light attached to the trunk sticks out a bit more than the tail light not attached to the trunk (said they were unable to make an adjustment because it was sitting as flush as possible); at first glance it’s not noticeable but if you trace your finger over it there is a noticeable step off.

Aside from that, I took my black on black Y to a PPF shop (ClearFilm Roswell) for full vehicle coverage in XPEL the following day and just got the car back after 2 days. I’m still pinching myself that I finally have the Y in hand and it drives like a dream!

P.S. I realized tonight after organizing some items in my glove box that the address on my temporary tag registration is an old address I lived at over 10 years ago. I have no idea how they got that address and hope that is not where my new tag will be sent. I can’t believe I missed it on delivery day, I guess the excitement of the day got to me. Sent a text to my SA and will just wait to see what they say.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

If it's still Sept, it should have moved up. There are a few things to check. First make sure your payment method is set to CASH, not finance, also make sure your trade in is set to No Trade in. Both of these expire and if so, will push back your EDD until they are renewed. So it is best to set them as mentioned so they do not expire. Your SA can reset this once you get your VIN.

Also, unconfirmed, someone indicated they had uploaded their insurance and it was expired. They had SA upload a new one and this moved back up their EDD.
The payment option expires? I guess this is what happened to me… how do I set them so they don’t expired? I had cash option selected when I ordered, but I still expired and I had to reselect couple days ago.

MYLR
Dual Motor
Red
5 seat
19 inch Gemini Wheels
Black Int

OD: 11/10/21
ED: July 27 - September 21

Might the Austin Texas Gigafactory starting to ship cars soon change the EDD dates on the east coast?
You’re the same as me, save for I have white seats. I’ve been bounced around and currently June 12 - July 24. And I’m just outside of Fremont…. Good luck to us both!