Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 11/3
VIN: 2/25
HOLD
Hold released 4/4 - "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks" No EDD.
So I am curious how that hold worked and how hard it was to do? You got the VIN and then just said "I want a hold" and they gave it to you? (I'm mostly asking because at this point I'd prefer to wait for a 4680 VIN)

But is there any issue in getting a hold? (I figure if I remove FSD I will fall to the back of the line anyway...)
After receiving the original VIN and scheduled delivery date, I requested a hold, with my SA via text msg, which was approved for 30-days. They did ask for a reason and a told them that the EDD jumped unexpectedly and I was unprepared to take delivery.

There was a button on the app to indicate that you were ready to continue the process - but in my case, it automatically restarted the process a few days before hold expiration.

I was told by a different SA that they can only place a hold on your order once.

My app now shows "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks". No EDD.

Last edited: