Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was assigned a VIN in December but called and got Tesla to put my order on hold. It was supposed to be on hold until April 1st, but I checked my account today and it says "prepare for delivery" with estimated delivery "TBD".

So I just now changed my config to add white interior and add tow (both options I now prefer), it kept my pricing from November. It did have an option to add FSD back to my order at the $10k price (I removed FSD in December)

Hoping I get to the very back of the line and dont get a VIN for many more months. Currently have a $6k discount on this order; it might be even larger by the time a VIN is assigned.

3/14/22 Got the email/text everyone is waiting for, schedule delivery. Delivery set for 3/26/22 @ 3pm. Low and behold 3/20/22 I get a text from SA stating there is a delay in transit. SA rescheduled to 3/27/22 @ 1pm. And of course this afternoon when I get home from work I get a phone call stating yet another delay. 3/29/22 @ 1pm is the next EDD. Keeping my crossed. Good luck to everyone!
@Ysoserious! Did you take delivery yet? I'm in VA w/OD 11/5 and curious of your status.

OD 11/07/2021 MYLR only White exterior. Only option is 20 inch wheel.
EDD was May to June for a few month and changed to Sep to Nov last week.

Somehow they undo my payment selection. I selected Cash option last Nov. but when I logged in yesterday, it was undone and I have to reselect. I wonder if this is why my EDD got push to Sep and Nov

OD 11/07/2021 MYLR only White exterior. Only option is 20 inch wheel.
EDD was May to June for a few month and changed to Sep to Nov last week.

Somehow they undo my payment selection. I selected Cash option last Nov. but when I logged in yesterday, it was undone and I have to reselect. I wonder if this is why my EDD got push to Sep and Nov
Same config. I ordered on 11/27. Original EDD was June. Sometime in Feb it changed to 9/1 - 9/29. Delivery to Boston.

Same config. I ordered on 11/27. Original EDD was June. Sometime in Feb it changed to 9/1 - 9/29. Delivery to Boston.
If it's still Sept, it should have moved up. There are a few things to check. First make sure your payment method is set to CASH, not finance, also make sure your trade in is set to No Trade in. Both of these expire and if so, will push back your EDD until they are renewed. So it is best to set them as mentioned so they do not expire. Your SA can reset this once you get your VIN.

Also, unconfirmed, someone indicated they had uploaded their insurance and it was expired. They had SA upload a new one and this moved back up their EDD.

Mine was ordered the end of January, I am at June16-July 17. My date did slip to Sept when my trade expired. Changed to no trade and it went to my current date. I would text your SA or get one assigned if you don't have one.

If it's still Sept, it should have moved up. There are a few things to check. First make sure your payment method is set to CASH, not finance, also make sure your trade in is set to No Trade in. Both of these expire and if so, will push back your EDD until they are renewed. So it is best to set them as mentioned so they do not expire. Your SA can reset this once you get your VIN.

Also, unconfirmed, someone indicated they had uploaded their insurance and it was expired. They had SA upload a new one and this moved back up their EDD.
Will try, thanks. Last week, I did get a trade-in quote from Tesla and surprisingly it was much higher for my Honda Accord ($5700) than Carvana and Vroom (~$3300) so I opted for it, which expires on 4/24. Will change that back to no trade-in. Payment is already set to Cash. Thanks.

Mine was ordered the end of January, I am at June16-July 17. My date did slip to Sept when my trade expired. Changed to no trade and it went to my current date. I would text your SA or get one assigned if you don't have one.
Will try. I noted that you have 19" wheels. My config is White/20" induction wheels though. Not sure if that is what is keeping it at Sept timeline