Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a great question but something that even Tesla doesn't know (and I wish they would), let alone us poor souls.
As I think back, if people with the basic white over black are getting EDD's in the range of August to September, that seems like about the same delay that existed at the time I ordered for the "basic" build with Gemini wheels, white, black interior. But just working off memory. I think I am right though.

Is this a legit trade in text?
C0BBF747-E369-4D12-B736-488A52604FA7.jpeg

My OD on 11/10 still showing EDD of 07/28 to 09/08. Has been like this for a month. MYLR, white/black, no FSD, no tow, SoCal. Anybody as unlucky as me? Misery loves company! 😭😭😭
My OD same as you, red, MYLR black int, Gemini 19s, no tow, no FSD. Current EDD Oct 22 - Jan 23. It has been 7 months with no closer EDD. I would not take a 22 model car delivered in Nov or Dec after a 12 month wait.

Same here :(
Did you complete your profile back in November or much later like some of the other people that got the big bump today?

Seems like most(all?) Feb, Mar, Apr orders got bumped to the generic Dec-Mar or Mar-June EDDs today. Hoping that if even Nov orders are getting that it will all be a temporary placeholder and we will go back to our old EDDs soon.

It's a great question but something that even Tesla doesn't know (and I wish they would), let alone us poor souls.
I bet they know it...the white with black interior MYLR is pretty clearly cursed. And it seems that GigaTexas OTOH may have only black interiors. Of course they are selling a different version Y. We would only settle for it with a white interior here in the desert.

Did you complete your profile back in November or much later like some of the other people that got the big bump today?

Seems like most(all?) Feb, Mar, Apr orders got bumped to the generic Dec-Mar or Mar-June EDDs today. Hoping that if even Nov orders are getting that it will all be a temporary placeholder and we will go back to our old EDDs soon.
I completed my profile in April.

Reactions: arbitrage000
Also received the December bump today.

Tesla sent me the SR+ 4680 "exchange offer" on Saturday. With my order date the SR+ models are $4k more expensive than my LR. They really want us to pay more for a lesser vehicle in order to get a guaranteed delivery date in 2022 or wait 13 months (or more) for the vehicle we actually ordered 😵‍💫

Also received the December bump today.

Tesla sent me the SR+ 4680 "exchange offer" on Saturday. With my order date the SR+ models are $4k more expensive than my LR. They really want us to pay more for a lesser vehicle in order to get a guaranteed delivery date in 2022 or wait 13 months (or more) for the vehicle we actually ordered 😵‍💫
This cannot be happening! Our EDD's seem to get moved on Saturdays. If we get the December bump this week I will just have to get a different life...just forget Tesla and move on, as they say.