Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crickets chirping!! My EDD is still mid October to mid November. Thinking about adding a tow hitch to expedite the order. Don't need it, but if it helps with delivery, why not.
I hear you. I wanted delivery in 2022 as my state's EV registration fees double at the start of 2023.

To facilitate that, back in April 22, I tried upgrading to 20" wheels and EDD pulled forward for 3 months but then went back to the same old EDD slide. Last night I edited the order for 19" wheels (what we originally wanted) but also added FSD. This morning I got an Austin VIN. As they say your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stardew
Crickets chirping!! My EDD is still mid October to mid November. Thinking about adding a tow hitch to expedite the order. Don't need it, but if it helps with delivery, why not.
Doubt adding tow hitch would help with delivery date.

MYLR Red/Blk/19" 5 Seater. +Tow. No FSD. OD 11/5/21.

I'm in the October to mid November EDD for the last month after being bumped back several times.

Exciting to hear the LR line at Austin is moving along though!

Attachments

• 20220715_100304.jpg
    20220715_100304.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20220715_100321.jpg
    20220715_100321.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 72
My EDD changed this morning as well. From July 27-Aug 27 now down to July 19th - July 30th. That is in 4 days so hoping I get a VIN soon.

OD: Nov 13, 2021 MYLR , 5 seater, tow, 20" wheels, no fsd
I got VIN'ed this morning. Sat. So I assume they will deliver within a couple days now after payoff. It says next steps are to pay it off.

Congratulations !!!!!
Any issues ?
Some panel gap issues but nothing to crazy. Mainly the hood and trunk hatch. I compared it to a performance model on the lot and found the same issues. It's a Austin built Y. I have my first mobile appointment to address what I found in the first 24 hours. Other than those gaps I love my car!! I couldn't be happier ☺️

Some panel gap issues but nothing to crazy. Mainly the hood and trunk hatch. I compared it to a performance model on the lot and found the same issues. It's a Austin built Y. I have my first mobile appointment to address what I found in the first 24 hours. Other than those gaps I love my car!! I couldn't be happier ☺️

Great !!! Hope my Fremont one is similar , I’ll be missing out on carpet and trunk cover :(

My second 14-day window is here! Last time at end of Q2, my VIN was removed less than an hour after being assigned to me. Most likely, they prioritized local delivery. I'm in no rush, just to see how it plays out this time

So bummed. My EDD got pushed back today all the way to Sept 9 - Oct 23! Why?????

Current car is on its last legs and probably can't pass smog test (due end of Aug) without extensive work.
Maybe the color Blue? When did you switch? I know they do color's in batches.
In general this isn't a good sign for everyone though. Once you see one California MYLR with basic setup get pushed, it's usually a domino effect.

My OD and order is similar to yours but white exterior and a EDD of 8/1 - 8/29.

Maybe the color Blue? When did you switch? I know they do color's in batches.
In general this isn't a good sign for everyone though. Once you see one California MYLR with basic setup get pushed, it's usually a domino effect.

My OD and order is similar to yours but white exterior and a EDD of 8/1 - 8/29.
My Edd is similar as yours. I’ve OD in blue. Has anyone recently got MYLR? All I am seeing MYP getting delivered but none MYLR.