Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!

I've been stuck at Oct 6-Nov 17th for a while after a couple of bump backs. But happy to report I just had my first bump up when I checked the app last night!

Currently at Sept Sept 17-Oct 22. Maybe that Austin MYLR line is finally picking up steam!

OD: 11/5/21
Specs: MYLR Red/Black 18inch/5 seater/Tow+ No FSD - Long Island/NY delivery
Yeah before changing to the MYP my ETA had not moved since late June.

Only if you sell your MY less than for $25K.
A few weeks later on the market, you ll be able to sell it for more than you have paid for.
I was unaware that the used EV cars tax credit in the bill had a cap of 25k. Thank you!

Only if you sell your MY less than for $25K.
A few weeks later on the market, you ll be able to sell it for more than you have paid for.

Strange how they've been so inaccurate up to this point and now they adjust my 2week window by pulling it in 4days???
From Aug 23 - Sept 06 to Aug 19 - Sept 02
I also got a text that said
"Hi, you can trade in your current vehicle and apply the value to your upcoming Model Y purchase. To get a non-obligatory trade-in offer, reply here with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact Mileage. Learn more: ts.la/tradeinfo"
end quote

First time I have received any communication from Tesla. Must mean I'm getting a little closer. If I'm lucky I might get it by January 2023 hopefully.

Strange how they've been so inaccurate up to this point and now they adjust my 2week window by pulling it in 4days???
From Aug 23 - Sept 06 to Aug 19 - Sept 02
I also got a text that said
"Hi, you can trade in your current vehicle and apply the value to your upcoming Model Y purchase. To get a non-obligatory trade-in offer, reply here with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact Mileage. Learn more: ts.la/tradeinfo"
end quote

First time I have received any communication from Tesla. Must mean I'm getting a little closer. If I'm lucky I might get it by January 2023 hopefully.

Closest config to mine I've seen so far... 11/18 OD, but still a 4 week window. I also... just got that same text. Does that actually mean anything lol?

Reactions: dgbehrends
Closest config to mine I've seen so far... 11/18 OD, but still a 4 week window. I also... just got that same text. Does that actually mean anything lol?
Our order dates are very close and our builds are very similar. You don't list interior color, wheels, or tow in your sig though. You have FSD so in theory you should get yours first. We'll have to monitor this situation :)

Reactions: Aviateur17
Two days after changing to MYP I got a VIN!!! NEW EDD. Wow, this went from 2-3 months out to getting in within a week just by switching to MYP haha.

Spec: MYLR Black Exterior/White Interior | NEW Spec: MYP Black Exterior/Black Interior (as of 8/07/22) - Yes I still got Nov Pricing.
OD: 11/20/2021
EDD: June 2022 | Sep 09 - Nov 4 | Sep 29 - Nov 24 | Oct 6 - Nov 17| Aug 16- Aug 27 | NEW/Current EDD Aug 9 - Aug 13

All defaults :
Our order dates are very close and our builds are very similar. You don't list interior color, wheels, or tow in your sig though. You have FSD so in theory you should get yours first. We'll have to monitor this situation :)
All defaults haha so I didn't list it. Black Interior, No Tow, 19''. I don't think those matter as much. I added FSD just a week ago.. I plan on removing it once delivery apt is assigned.

Reactions: Aviateur17
I thought that they changed this so that you can no longer remove FSD. Is that not the case?
There continues to be report after report of people still being able to remove FSD at the last moment. Many doing it after the pickup date is scheduled, others after VIN assigned. So far I haven't read a single report of someone not being able to remove it.

But with Tesla things can change on a dime so there is always a risk they change the rule and you are stuck with the FSD bill.

Received my Model Y by home delivery yesterday! Build quality is fantastic!
I really can’t see anything to file a service request 😀. If you look closely with a microscope maybe you’ll find a flaw 😂.
Can’t believe it’s here .. Will post some photos soon.

Went from getting a VIN to getting a loan to trading in my car to Tesla and delivery was less than 2 days!

One of the things I was surprised about was the amount of clearance in the wheel well with the 19”. Can see the most of the suspension. This is much lesser with 20/21” wheels.