Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now we get horses on the display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tronguy

Supporting Member
May 4, 2019
New Jersey
All right. The SO is driving around in her M3 today, stopped at a light in the right lane, and happens to look over at the display. There's cars in front, cars to the left, a car to the right. And, sure and begorra, a no-kidding horse nominally walking in the opposite direction to traffic on the right-hand verge. Brown, four legs, head with ears pricked forward, with a white face. She whipped out her cell, snapped a picture of the display, and showed it to me.
According to her there was no actual horse over to the right, with or without a rider.
I've seen pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcycles on the display, but a horse is a first. Anybody else spot one?

Should have done that in the first place. I'm a newbie, hope this works right..
IMG_0239.JPG

Definitely a horse there on the right. A bit on the small side, but a horse nonetheless.

Upvote 0
Should have done that in the first place. I'm a newbie, hope this works right..View attachment 683617
Definitely a horse there on the right. A bit on the small side, but a horse nonetheless.
Cool. What version of software are you running? I have an S, but I would guess the software visualization would be the same regardless, assuming the car options are the same. Speaking of which, do you have FSD? And I am officially jealous.

Upvote 0
Cool. What version of software are you running? I have an S, but I would guess the software visualization would be the same regardless, assuming the car options are the same. Speaking of which, do you have FSD? And I am officially jealous.
The car's a 2018 3rd quarter M3 with the FSD upgrade, including the 3.0 computer. SW version is 2021.4.18.2. Could be some early funning around with FSD; we're certainly not in the Beta program, nor on the early adopters option.

Upvote 0