TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor NVX Subwoofer Kit Back in Stock

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by EVS Motors, Jan 24, 2019.

1. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

#1 EVS Motors, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Hi everyone, our batch of NVX Audio BOOST Subwoofer kit for the S should be coming in very soon. I know a lot of people were asking/talking about it these past few months while they were on a long back order.

The sub in the Model S is pretty sub-par (pun attended), so this will really kick things up and make your favorite jams so much more fun. Best part is this is made specifically for the S so the kit fits in the left cubby hole in our trunk, so you don't lose out on the main trunk space. If you love your music, this is possibly the most fun mod you can do for your S.

MSRP: $1270 + tax/shipping
    SOLD

If you want to claim a kit, please PM me so I can see your message asap. I may miss alerts on here.
    pbktslasvcw104__38978.1423847907.1280.1280.jpg
    DSC08776.jpeg DSC08777.jpeg DSC09034.JPG DSC09771.JPG

2. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

3 sold, only 7 left.

3. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

4 sold, only 6 left.

4. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

5 sold, only 5 left

5. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Bump, expected to see full shipment end of this week. Only 5 kits left, so please PM me if you want to claim one of the last ones!

6. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

6 sold, only 4 left. please pm me if you want one of the last remaining kits.

7. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

7 sold, only 3 left. please pm me if you want one of the last remaining kits.

8. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

8 sold, only 2 left. please pm me if you want one of the last remaining kits.

9. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

9 sold, only 1 left. pending sale on the last one. if you want to contacted in case the buyer backs out, please pm me.

10. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Only 1 kit left. Please pm me if you want the last one.

11. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Sold out. Thank you everyone.

12. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

#12 EVS Motors, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Hi everyone, I managed to get a few of these. If you're ready to go, price is $889 shipped in continental US, TX buyers pay tax, pm me now with your info (name, shipping, phone, and email), and I'll give you a call to get it ordered. Supplies won't last.

13. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor