Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, our batch of NVX Audio BOOST Subwoofer kit for the S should be coming in very soon. I know a lot of people were asking/talking about it these past few months while they were on a long back order.

The sub in the Model S is pretty sub-par (pun attended), so this will really kick things up and make your favorite jams so much more fun. Best part is this is made specifically for the S so the kit fits in the left cubby hole in our trunk, so you don't lose out on the main trunk space. If you love your music, this is possibly the most fun mod you can do for your S.

MSRP: $1270 + tax/shipping
SOLD

If you want to claim a kit, please PM me so I can see your message asap. I may miss alerts on here.
pbktslasvcw104__38978.1423847907.1280.1280.jpg

DSC08776.jpeg
DSC08777.jpeg
DSC09034.JPG
DSC09771.JPG

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I managed to get a few of these. If you're ready to go, price is $889 shipped in continental US, TX buyers pay tax, pm me now with your info (name, shipping, phone, and email), and I'll give you a call to get it ordered. Supplies won't last.

Last edited: