Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next cars and coffee in Kapolei on Sunday...there's a Tesla group pic from last time in the link and they're calling out our little "club" to sponsor one of their Kapahulu events..lol...I'll get more info to see if we'd be interested in that. But it's just coffee and manpower. Wouldn't mind if we could collect donations for a charity too if we did sponsor one. Thoughts, anyone?

Cars and Coffee Hawaii - Point B

Next cars and coffee in Kapolei on Sunday...there's a Tesla group pic from last time in the link and they're calling out our little "club" to sponsor one of their Kapahulu events..lol...I'll get more info to see if we'd be interested in that. But it's just coffee and manpower. Wouldn't mind if we could collect donations for a charity too if we did sponsor one. Thoughts, anyone?

Cars and Coffee Hawaii - Point B

I wouldn't mind donating some money for the coffee and manpower.

First timer here and recent addition to the Tesla family. Looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing fellow enthusiasts.

~MJ Hefner

Welcome to the family. Glad to hear from you. fyi, if you go up to the top of the menu, and select "Groups" on the toolbar, there is another section of TMC that has regional groups threads. There, you will find a Hawaii Tesla Owners Group and more threads. One is a Contact Information and introductions thread. You can learn more about many of us, i.e. names, phones, email and bio. We welcome you to tell us a little about yourself too, there.

Tell us a little about your MS. We sincerely enjoy hearing.