Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oct. 17 - Model 3 Reveal Pt. 2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think a part of the 17th announcement will include timing for M3 part two & Model Y SUV reveal tease (a date - not the reveal itself) since the low end Model X was discontinued almost concurrently.

The meat of the 17th announcement will be continued evolution of S/X platform as the luxury flagship (now @ 160K out-the-door) until the new Roadster appears.....oh, maybe....just maybe!

I think a part of the 17th announcement will include timing for M3 part two & Model Y SUV reveal tease (a date - not the reveal itself) since the low end Model X was discontinued almost concurrently.

The meat of the 17th announcement will be continued evolution of S/X platform as the luxury flagship (now @ 160K out-the-door) until the new Roadster appears.....oh, maybe....just maybe!
I wouldn't even expect a date since that would lock expectations. I'm thinking more of a generality like "Late 1st Quarter 2017" if anything.

Does that mean we can get bumper stickers that say "The Devil is my autopilot"? I'd pay money for one of those!
il_570xN.767923193_qgnq.jpg

Reactions: Yuri_G and dsvick
OK, I have a thought (doesn't happen often).

My prognostication is that it will be an announcement about chargers - specifically, that the major charging standards have agreed on a single path going forward, and have agreed on a standard conversion approach for existing vehicles. That would certainly be something unexpected, as well as being a great step forward for BEVs.

Reactions: Red Sage