Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD moved 3 days to the left this am? NO VIN? Telsa Gods playing with me again, making me go to the app, web for an answer.
Anyone else get this? I can only laugh everytime I see a change with no VIN.
Maybe this was their version of comic relief.
My wife got the same date range (5/21-6/4) this morning, for what I think is the exact same config as yours. So maybe they're expecting to build ours together in a batch? I dunno, I can't read the tea leaves any better than anyone else here. 🤷‍♂️

For what it's worth, this is also our first 2-week window, and still no VIN. Given that our EDD range was just recently pushed 20 days later, I told my wife that although it's nothing definitive we should still treat it as good news.

Hoping we can at least drive our kids to their summer camps in the new Y around the end of June...

Reactions: lost_sailor
Mine just updated this morning. It was 5/15-5/29 but woke up to a 5 day delay and am now sitting at 5/20-6/3. I'll be picking up in Eden Prairie.

I really don't want to creep into June. I want off this roller coaster sometime this month. Been 220 days since order.
Also picking up in Eden Prairie and just had the same date change from 5/15-5/29 to 5/20-6/3...maybe our Ys will be traveling together.

Reactions: Kijak and Kubelfan
I switched to financing but now I see this error

“We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later.”

Anyone had this?
Had to call them again to get it fixed
Got financing with Tesla for 3.24%

Made the payment and scheduled delivery for Saturday May 14! Can’t wait for it

Thinking Mystique(or Raven) or Sonic for car names. Any suggestions for a blue MYLR?