Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited to see people getting their cars, or at least getting closer! My OD 10/3/21 MYLR white/white/20/tow is still showing EDD 9/18-10/16. I called and they put in an inquiry as to why I’m pushed out so far, but it’s all guesses as to why the EDD keeps changing. A year is such a long time to wait! Good luck everyone!
Omg that's insane! Where are you located? I hope your EDD changes and you get your car sooner.

Reactions: MizzleD
Anyone else out there in New England with dates similar to aguzzi17, or mine, for that matter?

My stats: MYLR5 | BLUE | BLACK | 19" Gemini | TOW | No FSD
OD: 10/09/21 | EDD (latest): Apr22-May20 - been holding steady with this range for about a month now.

BTW, before the jokes start, yes, I'm from Sandwich (MA) and yes, we have "Sandwich Police" cars in town ;)
I ordered same as you same date except white, same EDD given, live in Mass.

I've noticed and hear they usually make changes to EDD on Tuesday, is that what everyone hear has noticed? Maybe tomorrow we will see some changes with other this month getting VINs
i don't know...i haven't noticed Tuesdays being a thing. Mine changed Sunday from March 29 - 31 to April 19 - May 24. The only thing i've definitely noticed is that the updates happen at 9am Eastern....

I barely got any sleep last night in anticipation of my pick up. Needless to say it was well worth the wait. I’ll be smiling in my sleep tonight.

Attachments

• 14F156E8-5CD0-475B-9794-A77BD422E73B.jpeg
    14F156E8-5CD0-475B-9794-A77BD422E73B.jpeg
    799.8 KB · Views: 88