Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had talked with the SA about shifting EDDs and they didn’t know much, but after I told them I wanted to change to MYP they reopened my configuration, but I did not switch because of the new prices, so I saved the same confirmation and the next day They sent me the Vin and take delivery in 2 days.
Congratulations! What configuration and what was your order date? Also what was EDD?

Reactions: Otter2007
I had talked with the SA about shifting EDDs and they didn’t know much, but after I told them I wanted to change to MYP they reopened my configuration, but I did not switch because of the new prices, so I saved the same confirmation and the next day They sent me the Vin and take delivery in 2 days.
Congratulations. How did u even get in touch with an SA?. I've been trying for a week and every time they say someone will contact me and no one did so far

My EDD moved this morning from April 13 - May 11 to March 21 - March 31. I haven't been this close to the window before but with all of the other folks I have seen getting jerked around, I am not getting too excited. I will when I get a VIN though!
And just this afternoon (Sunday 3/20) I got a text from Tesla asking me to call them to arrange delivery (3/25)! I got the VIN (7SAYDGEE5NF402XXX) so I am all set except have to get the check from my credit union. When it happens, it happens fast!

Last edited:
Excited to see people getting their cars, or at least getting closer! My OD 10/3/21 MYLR white/white/20/tow is still showing EDD 9/18-10/16. I called and they put in an inquiry as to why I’m pushed out so far, but it’s all guesses as to why the EDD keeps changing. A year is such a long time to wait! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: LodiEVFan
Excited to see people getting their cars, or at least getting closer! My OD 10/3/21 MYLR white/white/20/tow is still showing EDD 9/18-10/16. I called and they put in an inquiry as to why I’m pushed out so far, but it’s all guesses as to why the EDD keeps changing. A year is such a long time to wait! Good luck everyone!
That seems like a long time MizzleD! You have more options than I do and yours is still way out there. Did you complete the profile promptly? I would ask the Tesla person to check your account to see if there is anything you have not done that might be holding it up.

Reactions: MizzleD
Of course my new EDD window coincides perfectly with a conference i have to attend in Las Vegas. Ugh!!!
Anyone else out there in New England with dates similar to aguzzi17, or mine, for that matter?

My stats: MYLR5 | BLUE | BLACK | 19" Gemini | TOW | No FSD
OD: 10/09/21 | EDD (latest): Apr22-May20 - been holding steady with this range for about a month now.

BTW, before the jokes start, yes, I'm from Sandwich (MA) and yes, we have "Sandwich Police" cars in town ;)

That seems like a long time MizzleD! You have more options than I do and yours is still way out there. Did you complete the profile promptly? I would ask the Tesla person to check your account to see if there is anything you have not done that might be holding it up.
Yeah I completed the profile the same day, all they offered was to put in this inquiry about the EDD. Everything is good. Maybe the East/Midwest is getting delayed more than others?

Reactions: LodiEVFan
Hi All,
will there be any advantage in moving to 20inch tires rather than sticking to the 19" one's i've orderded. I would like to know apart from loosing the mileage, is it worth the upgrade and also want to make sure if I can upgrade to 20" wheels if i chage my mind.
Please advise. TIA

Anyone else out there in New England with dates similar to aguzzi17, or mine, for that matter?

My stats: MYLR5 | BLUE | BLACK | 19" Gemini | TOW | No FSD
OD: 10/09/21 | EDD (latest): Apr22-May20 - been holding steady with this range for about a month now.

BTW, before the jokes start, yes, I'm from Sandwich (MA) and yes, we have "Sandwich Police" cars in town ;)
Im in CT, and my OD is 10/5 white with White Interior 19" gemini, no tow, no fsd. current EDD 4/20-5.18