Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get a VIN straight or did the delivery team informed you that a VIN should be matching to you soon?
I got a VIN via the app (could also see on my account online). Then 5 days later, the VIN disappeared this morning - nobody could look up anything on the VIN during this whole time either.

Called my SA and he said I should be matched with another VIN to be manufactured over the next few days... unfortunate.

Open this 10/2021 order date thread. I ordered mine MYLR white exterior with tow on 10/5. Yes, I was only few hours earlier than the new Tesla price. I guess I saved $1000 for my MYLR by luck.

OD: 10/5
First EDD: March 18, 2022 – April 15, 2022 on 10/8
Second EDD: March 07 - April 04 on 10/15

Do they update EDD every 7 days?
Anyway, still long way to go.
Ordered mine in Oct also, have been sent dates of april, then jan, then feb, then april again the the lastest is march 3, go figure

I got a VIN via the app (could also see on my account online). Then 5 days later, the VIN disappeared this morning - nobody could look up anything on the VIN during this whole time either.

Called my SA and he said I should be matched with another VIN to be manufactured over the next few days... unfortunate.
Thats unfortunate, yes! Hope you get yours soon.

OD 10/12 red MYLR 19” tow EDD just changed from 2/17-3/17 to 3/11-3/31.

I'm in very similar situation to yours. On Feb 11th my EDD changed from 2/25-3/11 to 3/13-3/31. My OD is 10/18 and I'm also in Knoxville. Looks like they're trying to squeeze us into the EOQ rush. My info:

OD 10/18; PCD 10/18; White/Black; 19"; Tow; No FSD

EDD's so far:
July
June
October
February 25th – March 25th
February 4th – March 4th
March 12th – April 9th
April 7th – May 5th
September
April 4th – May 2nd
September
March 5th – March 31st
February 25th – March 11th
March 13th – March 31st

As shown above, my EDD has spanned from February 2022 to October 2022 at one time or another. This EDD roller-coaster makes it difficult to plan finances/trade-ins/disposal of other vehicles/travel planning, ect. I understand that it is difficult for Tesla to pin down EDD's given all the variables involved. We have no choice but to be flexible with whatever they do. Hopefully if the final delivery window happens to conflict with preplanned events in our lives, Tesla will be as flexible with us as we have been with them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I'm in very similar situation to yours. On Feb 11th my EDD changed from 2/25-3/11 to 3/13-3/31. My OD is 10/18 and I'm also in Knoxville. Looks like they're trying to squeeze us into the EOQ rush. My info:

OD 10/18; PCD 10/18; White/Black; 19"; Tow; No FSD

EDD's so far:
July
June
October
February 25th – March 25th
February 4th – March 4th
March 12th – April 9th
April 7th – May 5th
September
April 4th – May 2nd
September
March 5th – March 31st
February 25th – March 11th
March 13th – March 31st

As shown above, my EDD has spanned from February 2022 to October 2022 at one time or another. This EDD roller-coaster makes it difficult to plan finances/trade-ins/disposal of other vehicles/travel planning, ect. I understand that it is difficult for Tesla to pin down EDD's given all the variables involved. We have no choice but to be flexible with whatever they do. Hopefully if the final delivery window happens to conflict with preplanned events in our lives, Tesla will be as flexible with us as we have been with them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Wow your dates really have moved a lot. Small world …Well at least we should get AMD …

*Update
White MYLR, Black interior, no tow, no FSD
OD:10/31

EDD's
Original June 2022
Then February 13th - March 13th
Then September
Then March 13- April 13th
Then September
April 19 - May 21

Located in AZ - nice to see some people getting VIN #'s already... hopefully get my car before my trip back to Canada in May... fingers crossed...
Changed again today. Now June 17 - July 15

*going to test drive MYP today.. may cancel LR and get P ..