Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how many times has yours changed? mine has only changed twice since october
I couldn’t say for sure between august and October before completing our profile, and I didn’t check between PC and late December, but here’s what I know of:

2/21-3/21
TBD (when we had carrier direct for a month)
April-may (don’t remember dates)
5/2-5/30
June-July (don’t remember dates)
June Jail (June 2022)
July-august (don’t remember dates)
5/13-6/24
5/16/6/20

Reactions: alyssavega3
I couldn’t say for sure between august and October before completing our profile, and I didn’t check between PC and late December, but here’s what I know of:

2/21-3/21
TBD (when we had carrier direct for a month)
April-may (don’t remember dates)
5/2-5/30
June-July (don’t remember dates)
June Jail (June 2022)
July-august (don’t remember dates)
5/13-6/24
5/16/6/20
yours has changed a lot. i’m still stuck at 7/12-9/6. praying mine changes for the better soon

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been seeing a few posts about the 7 seater taking longer.. is this an opinion or is there data/evidence to back this up?

FYI i ordered a MYLR5 white interior on Oct 6... wanted to change to a 7 seater but didn't want to pay the updated price. So when Tesla changed their policy recently and starting allowing order updates while keeping your base price locked at what it was at the time of order, i jumped on it and switched to a 7 seater last weekend (yes the price didn't update to current pricing :) ). But now i see the 7 seater may actually take longer. Really??? Anyone with 7 seater that has a further out EDD.

MYLR7 White/White
Current EDD Apr 14- May 12 (stayed the same after switching from 5 seater to 7 seater)
Order my MYLR 7 seater 10/16 have a EDD Apr16-May14 hasn’t change since mid February

Right? I'm ashamed of how many times I check this page hoping for some good news
Yes..... Its telling that we are relying on comment-boards to get any hint as to the status on orders. I don't know why Tesla can't/won't communicate on the status of orders. Manufacturing delays are a fact of life given todays shortages but Tesla could simply communicate with customers and alleviate the anxiety and second guessing.

Yes..... Its telling that we are relying on comment-boards to get any hint as to the status on orders. I don't know why Tesla can't/won't communicate on the status of orders. Manufacturing delays are a fact of life given todays shortages but Tesla could simply communicate with customers and alleviate the anxiety and second guessing.
Agreed! I even wrote them a communication letter template in a previous post. Check it out. :) October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

Well crap, mine just got pushed out from April 28 thru May 26, now to May 22 thru July 3.

Gonna ask my SA what happened, as mine had been steady for the last month when lots of others were seeing changes on their EDD...
i tried asking my SA what happened when i got pushed back and he said “i don’t have access to reasoning for push backs” so if you find out anything, let me know too!!

Most don't. Mine always says, I am showing the same thing. At least he is responsive and other then my EDD, answers questions.
SAs are glorified automated answering systems. They seem to have the exact same window as you and me in front of them, and have very little, if any, pull on production status. I don't envy their jobs because they've taken on the jobs of sales (not really, because the car sells itself), marketing (I guess same as first), and customer service or the lack thereof. In this regard, since they're a tech company, they can learn a thing or two from the likes of Apple, faults and all. :)

Reactions: patb23in