Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my order 10/6 2021.

MYLR
Black
White Leather
Standard wheels (hubs)

Original EDD was March
Pushed to JUNE
Now Pushed to AUG 25-OCT 20

I was told by my rep if I added FSD it would get pulled back to JUNE. Ah Tesla...taking advantage of supply issues and demand by forcing us loyal customers to purchase something we didn't want so we get the thing we paid for in the first place.

On a side note convinced a family member to order MYLR and they did...placed their order on Sep 20, 2021. They also got pushed to August. This whole gimmick of completing profiles to get the car sooner is a bunch of BS to make people believe it's their fault for not getting their car in time.

Placed my order 10/6 2021.

MYLR
Black
White Leather
Standard wheels (hubs)

Original EDD was March
Pushed to JUNE
Now Pushed to AUG 25-OCT 20

I was told by my rep if I added FSD it would get pulled back to JUNE. Ah Tesla...taking advantage of supply issues and demand by forcing us loyal customers to purchase something we didn't want so we get the thing we paid for in the first place.

On a side note convinced a family member to order MYLR and they did...placed their order on Sep 20, 2021. They also got pushed to August. This whole gimmick of completing profiles to get the car sooner is a bunch of BS to make people believe it's their fault for not getting their car in time.
As of now, that FSD loophole to move up EDD has been closed. No more advantage of adding FSD for earlier EDD

i did it. i ordered the performance and i still have the MYLR on order from 10/18/2021 i’m gonna see which one i get a vin for first and go with that one. i see people who ordered the performance 2 weeks ago are getting vins. I’ll keep y’all updated
Most of those changed their orders from MYLR to MYP, that is why they got VINed so soon. It’s using original order date.

Reactions: ebNautilus
Hi all I’m new here.
I figured I’d join because it seems like I’m going through the same things as everyone else.

MYLR MSM Black Interior Gemini Wheels, no add ons. Paying cash and no trade in.
OD 10/20/21
EDD March 8-April 5 and at the top it stated “we’re building your car”
That went away real fast and changed to April 21-May 19, check back later
Then this morning it’s really pushed back, May 19-June 23.

Could this be because I live in Upstate NY and they are prioritizing people closer to Fremont and are waiting for Austin to open for the East Coast?!

Thankfully I got my M3 LR and I have that to enjoy. Just adding MY to our family!!
I think I saw in another thread you’re in the Finger Lakes region, me too! My black MYLR7 was ordered in august but PC was sometime in late October, and my EDD is right around yours. Picking up at Mt Kisco. Maybe they’ll be on the same truck! I hope the dates move up, though.

I think I saw in another thread you’re in the Finger Lakes region, me too! My black MYLR7 was ordered in august but PC was sometime in late October, and my EDD is right around yours. Picking up at Mt Kisco. Maybe they’ll be on the same truck! I hope the dates move up, though.
Yes, I’m in the Finger Lakes Region.
That would be awesome if our MYs were on the same truck. EDDs are getting wild that’s for sure.
We are picking up in Mt. Kisco as well. Went there in June 2021 to pick up our M3. We absolutely loved it so much we decided to order a MY as well and I will say it’s a totally different experience the second time around.

Reactions: RocY
As of now, that FSD loophole to move up EDD has been closed. No more advantage of adding FSD for earlier EDD

I guessed they realized it would eventually be bad PR.

i did it. i ordered the performance and i still have the MYLR on order from 10/18/2021 i’m gonna see which one i get a vin for first and go with that one. i see people who ordered the performance 2 weeks ago are getting vins. I’ll keep y’all updated

If you ordered the Performance are you not paying full price now? Or were you allowed to switch and keep your original price?

I think they’ve closed the loophole (intentional or not) where FSD bumps you up in line. But, I’ll be curious to see if they really did stop doing it, or if they just stopped advertising it.
It was closed.

Reactions: RocY
Why order a new one when you could have just edited your MYLR order and changed it to MYP to get lower MYP price as it was in October and have your MYP at a higher priority based on your earlier order date?

Reactions: ebNautilus
I've has FSD from the day I've placed the order, 10/28. Still no VIN, entered delivery window four or five times.
I understand your pain. Last week I was in the delivery window and someone from tesla called me to verify am I ready to take the delivery by the first week of April, I said YES, after a day or two the date is moved to May 2022. It is not clear how they are assigning the VIN numbers. In the same form, LodiEV Fan and I have similar specs and order dates he got his, and mine got pushed. I am happy for him, with at least one less headache. The frustrating part is there is no real person available to talk or get details. When I text the SA, the canned reply is sent to me, your EDD is xxxx, which I can see in my app. When I go to the Rocklin sales office, they are saying the same.

Reactions: LodiEVFan