Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've flown the other direction from China any number of times without needing Russia airspace. I would assume chips could also.
China air companies not effected but it was just another example of what is going on in the global sense. Also Russia has defaulted on its debt payment and I won’t be surprised if they cut the gas for Europe countries. For Example Germany. Then Giga Berlin will be shut.

Reactions: advocate8
China air companies not effected but it was just another example of what is going on in the global sense.
Yup, have never seen things just generally so crazy everywhere you look with cars, real estate, supply chain, diplomacy, national security, etc. Strange days... The last straw is microbrews seem to have nearly doubled in price in the past 60 days.

Our black MYLR7 EDD changed today. Moved out a week, but shrunk to 4 weeks. Now 5/9-6/6. Texted the person who called on Sunday to see if she has any more information (and also to ask if we can be considered for MYPs that aren’t picked up for our other order). Haven’t heard back yet, but hopefully the date doesn’t push out any more.

Figured I’d also mention we haven’t gotten a call for the MYP yet, and that window starts May 8th.

Probably going to reach out to the person who called this week to ask if there’s a way to put us on the short list for any cars that come in around the same time that someone passes on (if the MYP doesn’t come in at the same time), and change the MYP order to whatever that car is. It’s a 5 hour drive one way, so it’d be much more worth our time with their reimbursement policy to pick up both cars at
I have those exact same dates, but I'm out in Southern California. I got a text today asking about a trade-in, so I feel like I'm close?
Dont hold your breath! I got those calls on January 23, 2022 with a EDD of March 8-April 5 and the app said they were building my car… Its now April and my EDD is now May 19-June 23. I was so excited to get that phone call and see in the app what was happening but it was a big NOTHING….

No, I’m in Nashville.. I am scared to keep checking the app bc I have a feeling it will shift out since I have seen other October dates sliding.. but who knows!

Here are my deets:

OD/PC: 10/16
MYLR5 black/black 20s no tow or fsd
Same here. I had a September EDD until a couple of weeks ago and I’m really hoping this one sticks. My specs are almost the same…
OD: 10/10
MYLR5 blue/black 20” no tow no fsd

Same here as well. Also in Georgia with an original EDD of March.

I'm about to try to sell my truck on my own as Tesla seriously low-balled me on the latest trade-in offer. Original trade-in offer from Tesla was 23k when I first ordered the car. Last weekend, they offered 18k.
Why don’t you use one of the many car buying services?
Carvana
Vroom
Shift
Driveway.com
Carbuyerusa

No you don’t. Follow the instructions here, Edit Design without affecting price now?. Worst case, call your SA or use chat support.
Yes! The same day I was at the Delivery Center checking my 9/21/21 order, I saw my friend checking on her order 12/2021 MYLR. She changed her order to MYP, she got her car the following day, MSM MYP white interior, she took it even though she didn’t like the white interior.
Exactly 2 business days later, I was offered a MYP white on black interior. So yes, going to the Delivery Center, get to know your SA, and yes you can get your MYP. This was in SoCal.

You need to call your DC and ask.
Good advice.

"My SA told me..." (yeah, let that sink in a bit) back in Nov/Dec that we'd be getting mud flaps and PPF near wheels. I guess I should ask again. I'm in New England, and not sure if his comment applied to everyone or just the northern regions. I'd assume we all could use those items regardless - or take them off if we don't like it. I'm planning on getting full front PPF and possibly the rockers. Too much salt on the roads up here during winter.

MYLR5 | BLUE | BLACK | 19" Gemini | TOW | No FSD
OD: 10/09/2021; EDD: Apr26-May7

I'd say no way. I'm in CT, and asked Tesla about it and they said no. Given I'm much farther north than you, and I'm a no, your a heck-no

Right, I am in Syracuse, NY, a short drive to Canada, and I was told no on the PPF and Mud Flaps. We get crazy amount of snow and roads are constantly being salted in the winter. If we are a no go, not sure what it takes to qualify for them.