Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're a week out from the EDD window today as well...have you heard from the DC yet?
Haven't heard a thing from them except when they respond to a text of mine. I texted again this morning to make sure my account is all set and if there is anything I can do to make sure I actually get a VIN instead of a EDD push back this time. The response was that all items on my account are complete at this time.

So not sure how accurate this is as every SA gives different info:
Called up the number listed on the emails I received from Tesla Canada and asked them what's going on.
According to him: my current range of July 30 - Sept 10 is inaccurate and he said to expect a change in that in next 72 hours to max friday.
I have been telling them via emails and text that I will be travelling in the month of May and he confirmed that in my account notes those dates are mentioned. Did not give me any other information.

The previous times I have had placeholder EDDs like June etc (in my signature) its not lasted more than a week, so I am hopeful it's true. That being said I really hope the new dates don't clash with my holidays

Reactions: aguzzi17
I will jump in to share my experience and learn from the other October order holders.

10/28/21 OOD MYL, white, 5 seater, white int, no FSD, No tow and 19" wheels. Original EDD May, moved to May/June quickly then to June/July, then July/Aug and now currently has a 9/2 to 10/28 EDD.

Also have a 1st day order on a dual motor Cybertruck with FSD.

I'll hang out with you all to see how we fair on this journey. Hoping for a smooth, quick, 4680 ramp up in Texas

Took delivery. Everything went smooth! Haven't found anything wrong yet... lol. Also, I do have the charger. Guy said because they have so many cars ready to ship, you probably won't start seeing cars without the charger for a while (good month or so).
20220418_103859.jpg

Took delivery. Everything went smooth! Haven't found anything wrong yet... lol. Also, I do have the charger. Guy said because they have so many cars ready to ship, you probably won't start seeing cars without the charger for a while (good month or so).View attachment 795046
Congratulations!! Looks great!!

First time getting jealous of someone taking delivery....😁

• Love
Reactions: burningember
My 10/9 order (MYLR, blue/white, 5-seat, no two, no FSD) is still sitting at 4/20-5/18 today. No VIN. I think at this point, it's not a matter of it being pushed, but what the new window will look like and if it's getting close or if it's still a long way out.