Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh. Just got our EDD moved out from Apr26-May7 to May11-May25.
Add to that, hearing about the mobile charger BS, i'm not too happy for Easter Elon!

Anyone else on East Coast>New England>MA get the dreaded push this am?
Not this morning but last Sunday…bumped to July and holding steady now. My MYP upgrade date is 4/2. You might get it in May, the SA I talked to last week did say they are expecting shipment in few weeks. Hope that’s true and you get it in this shipment.

10 Days before the 14 day window i got the Trade in text, I am buying 2 cars, the windows are 1 day apart, got the second Trade in Text the next day.
They both came from the same SA that texted me when i first reserved the cars, so it seems to me it might ne kind of automated to go out 10 days before your window opens.
I’m less than 10 days from my window and still nothing. Was within 3 days once and heard nothing before it got pushed out.

Reactions: aguzzi17
Not this morning but last Sunday…bumped to July and holding steady now. My MYP upgrade date is 4/2. You might get it in May, the SA I talked to last week did say they are expecting shipment in few weeks. Hope that’s true and you get it in this shipment.
I haven't been pushed...YET...

Mt. Kisco called me yesterday and told me to reapply for financing, which I did. Now i'm thinking that was a dumb mistake...my excitement got the best of me. I should have waited for my VIN. He was quite convincing that I'd have a vehicle in the next couple weeks. But who knows. Ugh.

Reactions: CJeep
That's insane...from entering your two window to a super late super long 6 week window??? Not fair at all.

And selfishly, scares the crap out of me. You were a week away from your two week window, tomorrow I am 2 weeks away from my two week window. Nerves are shaken.
Mine was also changed this morning from May6-June3. to August21-October31. My OD was 10/08/2021; more than a year

Reactions: MizzleD
just spoke to SA yesterday he said don’t make any changes otherwise I will be back in cue even if I add FSD. I also asked him about if i can switch to performance he said then the pricing will be changed to current base price. Is it true?
Only if you are in Canada or ordered before Aug 1,2021. Other orders can be modified and get pricing from date of order

That's insane...from entering your two window to a super late super long 6 week window??? Not fair at all.

And selfishly, scares the crap out of me. You were a week away from your two week window, tomorrow I am 2 weeks away from my two week window. Nerves are shaken.
I am hoping this is just a placeholder window. But it still looks like it might be pushed a little considering there's no VIN yet.
What's also surprising is that my EDD was pushed up from April 25 - May 07 to April 23 - May 06.

Twice I came close to ordering from the inventory but backed off as it would mean paying >CAD 6K for same config.

My MYLR blue exterior/white interior (5 seater, gemini, no tow, no fsd) order date was 10/29/21 but I'm still at an EDD of 07/17/22 - 08/28/22. Based on this and other threads, it doesn't seem like this normal for West Coast people, specifically SoCal. Anyone else in SoCal in the same boat?

Ugh. Just got our EDD moved out from Apr26-May7 to May11-May25.
Add to that, hearing about the mobile charger BS, i'm not too happy for Easter Elon!

Anyone else on East Coast>New England>MA get the dreaded push this am?
I’m in MA. No push…yet, current EDD is May3-May17. I hope it sticks but I’m not very confident seeing all the people getting dates pushed here over the last few days. Which SC are you set for pickup?

I’m in MA. No push…yet, current EDD is May3-May17. I hope it sticks but I’m not very confident seeing all the people getting dates pushed here over the last few days. Which SC are you set for pickup?
I'm not sure which SC the car will be delivered to yet. I'm on Cape Cod, so likely either Dedham or Norwell (MA). (can't recall if Norwell was accepting deliveries yet - Went to Dedham for test drives and to talk to SA back in October).

Anyway, pretty bummed today, getting a push out to the 7month mark and potentially now having to buy a mobile charger. I had an electrican install a 14-50 outlet back in Februrary, when I "thought" i might get lucky in March when then gave me short notice then.

So, now that I'm fully invested in Tesla items without a car, (outlet, 14-50 adapter, floor mats...), this news of a push and buying a mobile charger... Yeah, a little more than irritated.

Thanks to everyone on this board for letting me vent and hearing I'm not alone. We're in this together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kijak and MizzleD
I received a text this morning asking for a clear photo of the odometer in order for Tesla to provide a final offer for Trade in. I have never got that before in the 6 months that I have been updating the kilometers. Has anyone else received it recently and does this mean delivery is imminent? Just looking for any signs of progress. Od:Oct 15. MYLR white on black with tow hitch. Edd still May6 -Jun 3.

I received a text this morning asking for a clear photo of the odometer in order for Tesla to provide a final offer for Trade in. I have never got that before in the 6 months that I have been updating the kilometers. Has anyone else received it recently and does this mean delivery is imminent? Just looking for any signs of progress. Od:Oct 15. MYLR white on black with tow hitch. Edd still May6 -Jun 3.
Sadly, I don't think so. Back when I thought I might trade my car in, I got the same message. That was 2 months ago. I have since made it clear that I am not trading in my car due to the lowball offer

I'm not sure which SC the car will be delivered to yet. I'm on Cape Cod, so likely either Dedham or Norwell (MA). (can't recall if Norwell was accepting deliveries yet - Went to Dedham for test drives and to talk to SA back in October).

Anyway, pretty bummed today, getting a push out to the 7month mark and potentially now having to buy a mobile charger. I had an electrican install a 14-50 outlet back in Februrary, when I "thought" i might get lucky in March when then gave me short notice then.

So, now that I'm fully invested in Tesla items without a car, (outlet, 14-50 adapter, floor mats...), this news of a push and buying a mobile charger... Yeah, a little more than irritated.

Thanks to everyone on this board for letting me vent and hearing I'm not alone. We're in this together.
Ok. I’m on the south shore. I had selected Norwell when I placed my order, but I think it was changed to Dedham. At this point I don’t care where I have to go for pickup, I just want the car. I bought the wall connector a few months back (at the old higher price) and just had it installed. With this mobile charger news, I’m glad I took the leap with the wall connector. Have you received any correspondence from anyone? I’ve gone by the Norwell SC a couple of times to ask questions, but that’s the only time I’ve talked to anyone.