Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t see it in my account again ordered on 16th October
1. If you haven’t finalized all steps, you can make whatever changes you want by yourself online. Base price won’t bump to current price.

2. If you finalized all steps and don’t see Edit Design button, call Tesla or your sales advisor to “Enable” it. I believe they will need to change your “Payment” status. You will need to “Finalize” the “Payment” type again. Not a big deal.

You will be able to see the price as you make changes. If you go from White exterior to MSM, you still will pay $1,000 for it.

Or in your case, you should see the price increase from MYLR to MYP equivalent to the price increase at the time you placed your order on 10/16/21.

3. If you received your VIN, any changes will lead to change in base price.

Cheers

• Helpful
Reactions: SageBrush
after over a month since last update on my edd, today I got a new edd and got pushed from July to Sep to Sep to Nov. OD is 10/29

So it seems the GT is not helping at all or it's because people are jumping to MYP...very disappointed
Yeah, a year's wait was something. It's a pain, was expecting around 6 monthish, before or by summer, but.... it's looking like a year & after summer... pretty painful, not sure how you all are coping, but I'm struggling.

Keep seeing those Feb and March delivery threads...I don't see many LR without FSD got delivered
The worst scenario will be more people jumping to MYP when LR delivery got pushed even further and then people wil have to choose P to actually get their car

after over a month since last update on my edd, today I got a new edd and got pushed from July to Sep to Sep to Nov. OD is 10/29

So it seems the GT is not helping at all or it's because people are jumping to MYP...very disappointed
GigaTexas is not helping at all because it is not producing MYLR or MYP and all signs point to it not producing those models anytime soon. So far it appears that GigaTexas is only producing the new weird Model Y that the public can't even order yet. Starting with this new MY variant seems an odd and not very consumer friendly choice.

GigaTexas is not helping at all because it is not producing MYLR or MYP and all signs point to it not producing those models anytime soon. So far it appears that GigaTexas is only producing the new weird Model Y that the public can't even order yet. Starting with this new MY variant seems an odd and not very consumer friendly choice.
I agree. But if tesla put SR model for public sale on website tomorrow, trust me so many of people will get it because it would deliver faster. Some MYLR customers might jump on that too, shortening your wait for your MYLR. But yes making SR model does not make sense when as a company you can’t fulfill current orders. Musk even openly said it when he was asked about 25k rumored car. He said if we introduce newer models we would kill ourselves and won’t be delivering existing models either. Guess what just happened lol he introduced newer model.

They should have set up some 2170 lines at GigaTexas to help with the backlog. That would have been the smart thing to do. They could still produce 4680 models but could also use existing supply of 2170 to get the backlog down and then fully switch over to 4680.

I don't think it's an issue for MYP which is about 3 months to deliver? Long but bearable I think.
It's the customer for LR who are getting hammerred...
I don't think we can blame Tesla for doing things good for them. But it seems every move they made is mostly good for tesla.

Reactions: cc333
I don't think it's an issue for MYP which is about 3 months to deliver? Long but bearable I think.
It's the customer for LR who are getting hammerred...
I don't think we can blame Tesla for doing things good for them. But it seems every move they made is mostly good for tesla.
Yeah, bearable, I agree. 3 - 6 months wait is acceptable & predictable. 1 year is a hard wait & changes in life / needs is possible. It's insane & ludicrous to say the least. Can Tesla please plaid their MYLR please!!!

Picked up our MYLR 7 seater yesterday. Didn't find anything wrong with the car and it came with the charger. The only issue we had when we picked up is that the app was down and the car didn't sink into the app, so we couldn't use the phone to unlock it. They unlocked it for us, we got the the keys drove it home and a couple of hours later the app was back on and everything was fine. Home wall charger works well, the autopilot is still calibrating and now we are just getting to know each other. I love it. ❤️

Attachments

• 20220419_083220.jpg
    20220419_083220.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220419_083704.jpg
    20220419_083704.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 47
Picked up our MYLR 7 seater yesterday. Didn't find anything wrong with the car and it came with the charger. The only issue we had when we picked up is that the app was down and the car didn't sink into the app, so we couldn't use the phone to unlock it. They unlocked it for us, we got the the keys drove it home and a couple of hours later the app was back on and everything was fine. Home wall charger works well, the autopilot is still calibrating and now we are just getting to know each other. I love it. ❤️

I got the MYP version of this w/ black seats! I can't wait! Soo pretty!

Congrats! There's so many aftermarket stuffs I've bought that I can't wait to put on.