Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just realized I got a email from a Tesla rep 2 days ago that said I should expect delivery shortly but they noticed that my driver's licence expired a week ago. So I had a freak out and rushed to Licence office and got it temporarily renewed until July. Apparently in Ontario, they don't send reminders any more due to covid but they still make you go into the office to take a picture. What a comedy of errors on my part. The point is check your health card and driver's license on your bday as the Ontario government has other things to do.

let's hope...just got this from Tesla...not Mt. Kisco

Hi Alan,

We were actually just notified of an error in our system. It looks like the ETA will move forward closer to the beginning of next month. As soon as we have a VIN assigned we can provide more insight and updates on the ETA. At this time, we expect an update to be pushed to your account within the next week or so to reflect a more accurate delivery estimate. We apologize for any confusion this has caused and we appreicate your understanding as we work to resolve this.

Best Regards,
Curious, was this an unsolicited response or did you reach out to someone?

Still no VIN here, but EDD is now 5/6 - 5/15
MSM - nothing else. Mt. Kisco

Of course, I never travel, but have to go to DC 5/10-5/11 and the wife is taking my son to VA from 5/11 - 5/15, because, of course. Mt. Kisco is about 45 min from my house, and I don't think I can easily get a ride. Grrr.
Ugh...still no change for me... :-(

I hope I don't get left out of the fun.

Reactions: cc333
anyone have an idea on how many model Y Fremont produces in a week?

Production sites (vehicles/battery systems)​

• Tesla Factory in Fremont, California
    • Model S/X (capacity of up to 100,000 annually) Model S since mid-2012, Model X since late 2015
    • Model 3/Y (capacity of up to 500,000 annually now), Model 3 since mid-2017, Model Y since January 2020
    • Total output of up to 600,000 S/X/3/Y
source: Tesla Production Sites By Model Assignment, Capacity: April 2022

Reactions: patb23in and FJ60LC