Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my understanding (mostly from reading the MYP thread), VINs aren’t sequential. So, your car could have been built the same day as the 429 cars but was given a different range there. Demo cars are generally cleared out at the end of the quarter, and I’d think if someone rejected it after seeing it then the car would be ready for you almost immediately.
Thank you for sharing what you’ve seen on other threads. I was thinking that the VIN was close enough to the others that it probably wasn't a demo, but it’s reassuring to get someone else’s perspective.

Reactions: RocY
Ah. I tried. I’m no Luddite but can’t seem to see signatures or to be able to reliably add my own…
If you are on a cellphone, use landscape mode to see other’s signatures. To add your signature, goto settings and you’ll see the signature link. If you are a “new member”, you don’t get access to signature until you become a member which you are now so you should be able to add your own.

Great news! Our builds and location are similar, but no movement on mine yet - still sitting on May11-25.
Looks like September and October orders are having a good end of the week so far.

Please let this continue for the rest of us!
Try and stay optimistic. I got pushed from an early May 2 week window to an August-September window on Wednesday and figured I was looking at a Q3 delivery. If we’ve learned anything here it’s that these constantly shifting EDDs aren’t a very good predictor of actual delivery dates.

Try and stay optimistic. I got pushed from an early May 2 week window to an August-September window on Wednesday and figured I was looking at a Q3 delivery. If we’ve learned anything here it’s that these constantly shifting EDDs aren’t a very good predictor of actual delivery dates.
Thanks. Keyword there is "try" ...to stay optimistic ;) At least this week was better than last for most folks. Good luck with your delivery. Did they provide you a location for pickup yet? Dedham?

Reactions: aguzzi17
$50,990. Really lucked out, my SA strong armed me into putting the $100 in to lock in the price for further price increases.
Same price for me with my end April order. Glad to see you get your VIN. I didn't complete my profile till Oct 25 which is why I joined this thread as I basically got in the queue in October. Looks like my experience so far is about on par with how things are going for folks with late October orders.

• Love
Reactions: Chris.Yang
You never know with Tesla. Last weekend, my EDD was May 3-May 17 then earlier this week it changed all the way out to July-August. Then back to May today.
That's a placeholder. Usually, when the whole manufacturing batch has an update, it moves to a placeholder date by default. It's why so many people had their EDD pushed this week