Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Part of me wants to believe they are pushing more west coast deliveries far earlier than EOQ because that would mean my day of deliverance is coming soon, but there are simply too many variables at play to find a consistent pattern with Tesla. We'll go bonkers trying to figure them out. Gone are the days where 3 months after you order you're sure to get a car (old M3 days)...
lol true i already went crazy going through diff threads. i really should get back to work lol wasted enough time for the day haha

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1 and PeteOC
Giga Shanghai was back to 80% capacity in two weeks after coming back, so the shut down likely won't have much affect on delivery goals. Say what you will about China, but when they mobilize for manufacturing they really move.

LDCRS is the brand that these floor mats are sold under, which can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/LDCRS-Tesla-...08D74G63M/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I got a set for my MYLR that I am still waiting to receive (the car). They have a thread on this forum so you can check out customer feedback so far. The quality is good and I can't wait to try them out.
Thanks for the update. LDCRS don't have the trunk/Frunk set. so i might have to stick with the Tesla Shields for now

Reactions: PeteOC
So I called them.. wanted to confirm it would be ready for Thursday. Confirmed everything is good and then they actually called me back saying there is a logistics delay and won't be ready until week of the 16th then allowed me schedule a delivery time for the 16th.
I reached out them via e-mail (Zach) to confirm and to ask if I would also be subject to the same issue. My car is slated to arrive tomorrow, and my pickup appt is scheduled for Friday. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Seen you are in same location, I think this applies to you as well: unlike other places where people can bring cashiers' check to Tesla on the day of delivery, no can't do for Austin folks. You can:
* mail check to Fremont (they will provide instructions)
* enter your bank info in Tesla App (money will be deducted 2/3 days before delivery date via ACH
* financing: not sure how this works. I'd imagine Tesla needs a check or money from bank. You need work this out with your loan provider/Tesla. Hopefully people on this forum can provide you that information.
Sadly, its due to State laws. Tesla cannot sell directly to a buyer.

I am in Austin and took delivery of a Performance model on April 23rd.
As soon as the VIN was assigned I went ahead and applied for the financing. My local credit union deals with Tesla all the time and they know the process.
Once the loan is approved they ACH the funds to Tesla.
They did that probably around a week before I took delivery. (Strange to pay for a car before you have seen it).

Took delivery at the Service Center location. Staff there were awesome and they took total care of me. I arrived an hour early due to logistics and they still took care of me.

Good luck.

I reached out them via e-mail (Zach) to confirm and to ask if I would also be subject to the same issue. My car is slated to arrive tomorrow, and my pickup appt is scheduled for Friday. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Good call! Would be interested to hear what they say since you have the same config and VIN range as me, really hope your delivery sticks though, this was a tough one! Zach is actually a family friend of ours ha

Congratulations! You will be contacted by your SA or someone at the delivery location to set up a tentative delivery appointment when the vehicle's arrival date is confirmed. This may take a few days depending on how far you are from the factory. If you are getting financing from a third party, just call and let them know you are doing so and that you'll bring the check or have it mailed to them. Enjoy you new ride!
Thank you

All,
Got my VIN Today and need to push the delivery as i'll be unavailable during the window. can you please let me know how we can request it and am i going to loose anything if i ask for a re-schedule in the delivery. Help me out.

TIA
I am in the same boat. Holding out with the hopes that the date shifts to a different date when I am available. If not, I'll have to let this one go as I'm not willing to have someone pick up the car for me.

Reactions: svsk135
I am in the same boat. Holding out with the hopes that the date shifts to a different date when I am available. If not, I'll have to let this one go as I'm not willing to have someone pick up the car for me.
I can help you out. I’m willing to take delivery. Just need the address for pickup. Jk.

• Funny
Reactions: Winning Guy
Picked up today! Very apprehensively going through the check list, had to accept delivery before I could open the door though. Only issue I found was a slight crease in the driver cushion (more noticeable because white interior), they'll come out on Monday for a mobile service where they say they can steam it or if that doesn't work they'll fix it somehow. Panels, lights, rims all good, Ryzen and Li-ion for low volts. My kid was miffed that The Witcher 3 didn't come pre-installed :) This forum is awesome. Thanks everyone.