Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree. Right now, they can get away with it since they still probably make one of the best electric vehicles and have such a huge demand, but at some point, things are going to settle down, and when they do, they had better get some of these antics figured out.
I agree about they making best and safe EVs, but their demands will stays same. And when they start making Cyber truck it might increase.

I agree about they making best and safe EVs, but their demands will stays same. And when they start making Cyber truck it might increase.
Their market share has already dropped from 79% to 66%. I don't think the demand will stay the same at all. Especially if the media ever gets ahold of the fact that March orders with FSD or MYP have already gotten VINs while hundreds of thousands of people from last year are still waiting.

Hi how much electrician charged you to install wall connector please ? I live in NY and i need help to get estimate for future
It’s actually not a wall connector. Planning on using the mobile connector on a Nema 14-50 plug. The cost for installing the Nema 14-50 outlet was around $600.

I made the wall mount on my 3D printer.

8F17248B-D2FD-41F1-8F29-508A435F6381.jpeg

It’s actually not a wall connector. Planning on using the mobile connector on a Nema 14-50 plug. The cost for installing the Nema 14-50 outlet was around $600.

I made the wall mount on my 3D printer.

View attachment 802599
Wow man ! you did great job with 3D printer. I want to install outside of my garage so needs go with wall connector. I got two estimate today one with 800 and second one 975 in LI, NY. includes all material and labor.

Wow man ! you did great job with 3D printer. I want to install outside of my garage so needs go with wall connector. I got two estimate today one with 800 and second one 975 in LI, NY. includes all material and labor.
If you need the wiring done, a lot is going to depend on how far away from the outlet your circuit breaker is, whether you need an additional/upgraded breaker, what gauge wire you use, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWi
Pickup scheduled for Sunday. Hoping this is really it. I drove my friends Model 3 and it probably made the wait worse knowing what I’m missing.

Garage is ready…

View attachment 802535
I love it! It’s funny how we all make our charging area look nice…

Attachments

• 0EB4804B-7BD7-4996-AD66-C4B3AC3E2B67.jpeg
    0EB4804B-7BD7-4996-AD66-C4B3AC3E2B67.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: carlos31820
Did you get the 3D printer file from somewhere? If so, I’d love a link to it!

Reactions: RocY
Can someone confirm if Tesla is not a hoax? Lol. I dont think my order ever comes. OD 10/15/2921, now sitting at end of June, which I learned not to believe.
Yeah... that's my thinking too.... the Model Y is a vaporware till proven otherwise, I placed an order for something that does not exist / not in my hands.... it's just an imagination in the simulation, I will believe it's real only when I can physically touch, get in, and drive away, till then it's a vaporware.