Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off-Tesla-Topic : Formule 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1630854186138.png

2 licentiepunten en 3 gridpenalty.... Belachelijk!

Max zit er naast, Lewis geeft geen ruimte. Max moet over de mega broodjes waardoor hij geen controler meer heeft over z'n auto. Hoe de F*** kun je daar zo'n straf voor geven?

Hoe geloofwaardig is de FIA als je dan Lewis geen straf geeft voor het eraf kegelen van Max omdat hij OOK geen grip had in de binnenbocht en de apex niet haalde op Silverstone?

Max stuurde niet in op Lewis en door de domme fout van de FIA daar op die plek mega broodjes neer te leggen is Max (en ook natuurlijk Lewis) de sjaak.

Het begint gewoon Senna vs Prost achtig te worden qua straffen. Dit is echt met 2 maten meten.

2 licentiepunten en 3 gridpenalty.... Belachelijk!

Max zit er naast, Lewis geeft geen ruimte. Max moet over de mega broodjes waardoor hij geen controler meer heeft over z'n auto. Hoe de F*** kun je daar zo'n straf voor geven?

Hoe geloofwaardig is de FIA als je dan Lewis geen straf geeft voor het eraf kegelen van Max omdat hij OOK geen grip had in de binnenbocht en de apex niet haalde op Silverstone?

Max stuurde niet in op Lewis en door de domme fout van de FIA daar op die plek mega broodjes neer te leggen is Max (en ook natuurlijk Lewis) de sjaak.

Het begint gewoon Senna vs Prost achtig te worden qua straffen. Dit is echt met 2 maten meten.
Sorry i can't reply is Dutch but obviously you don't agree with the penalty. I"m a Lando fan but Max has a history of making bad mistakes in trying situations. If he had backed out in Silverstone ( like Hamilton would have done with a championship lead) Max would be the Champion this year. He's the fastest but he's getting himself in stupid situations. He needs to know when it's not worth it. Now it's close when it didn't need to be.

Reactions: Sijsje and Enzo63
Sorry i can't reply is Dutch but obviously you don't agree with the penalty. I"m a Lando fan but Max has a history of making bad mistakes in trying situations. If he had backed out in Silverstone ( like Hamilton would have done with a championship lead) Max would be the Champion this year. He's the fastest but he's getting himself in stupid situations. He needs to know when it's not worth it. Now it's close when it didn't need to be.
I agree with you standpoint put I do not agree with the penalties. Lewis stament that he left room but he should watch the recording as Max was forced to leave the track.

Again the same stupid mistake from Lewis which is braking too late. In Silverstone it resulted in him missing the apex thus causing a collision and now him not able to leave room.

Both in my opinion race incidents die to hard racing from both drivers but how can you only give lewis a 5 second penalty and now max a grid penalty?

Give both drivers a grid penalty if the stewards consider this dangerous as both are to blame.

Reactions: Iain
I agree with you standpoint put I do not agree with the penalties. Lewis stament that he left room but he should watch the recording as Max was forced to leave the track.

Again the same stupid mistake from Lewis which is braking too late. In Silverstone it resulted in him missing the apex thus causing a collision and now him not able to leave room.

Both in my opinion race incidents die to hard racing from both drivers but how can you only give lewis a 5 second penalty and now max a grid penalty?

Give both drivers a grid penalty if the stewards consider this dangerous as both are to blame.
I've disagreed with all the penalties...but Hamilton did get a 10 sec not a 5 sec. My point was Max has always been behind in the Championship race and forced others to back out. Now he's leading the Championship he's not protecting his lead. He should be way ahead but now he could easily lose it.

This is in english ( you seem great at it) and explains the penalties.

Not a Verstappen fan here (while I still hope he will win the championship, because we are all happy to see some competition after so many boring years and he has the champion DNA imho)
I always tend to be with Martin Brundle about these accidents, let the guys race and it's just a racing incident.
It looks like the FIA always judges incidents based on how unsafe they looked, yes a car jumped over another one, but thankfully we have the halo nowadays.
If you want to have some show and competition you can't just punish every time someone touches around. These guys are doing their best in order to win a championship, this time they were both kicked out the race so it is an even situation, so why giving a racing penalty? Let these guys race with the elbows out, they are professional race drivers, not crying diva's.