Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Key man risk on full display this weekend, and we can't even discuss it on this forum. Smh. I don't care if this post, general as it is intended to be, earns me a timeout. This is outrageous and concerning.
Agreed. Concerning, and it seems not rational that there is no place where we can discuss this issue. Some of us, as investors, are concerned about it.

Agreed. Concerning, and it seems not rational that there is no place where we can discuss this issue. Some of us, as investors, are concerned about it.
I'm not concerned. I think the public is becoming inured to the whole saga.

If someone has hard evidence that Elon's exploits are leading to Elon selling TSLA then I'm all ears. Otherwise, I don't think it's an interesting topic for this thread.

JMHO, of course.

I'm not concerned. I think the public is becoming inured to the whole saga.

If someone has hard evidence that Elon's exploits are leading to Elon selling TSLA then I'm all ears. Otherwise, I don't think it's an interesting topic for this thread.

JMHO, of course.

This goes beyond negative PR. Consorting with these individuals makes me question his basic judgment. Can I invest in a company run by someone who espouses thinking that I find blatantly conspiratorial? What does that mean for their decision making process?

Key man risk on full display this weekend, and we can't even discuss it on this forum. Smh. I don't care if this post, general as it is intended to be, earns me a timeout. This is outrageous and concerning.
What one can do (if they can think separately of the company and the person, which not all here can) is to acquire shares in advance of each annual shareholder meeting, and vote those shares appropriately. I anticipate having significantly greater voting shares for the 2024 meeting than for the 2023 meeting…although it is worrisome to hold shares between now and the ownership-date-of-record for the 2024 meeting…

Reactions: Cherry Wine
This goes beyond negative PR. Consorting with these individuals makes me question his basic judgment. Can I invest in a company run by someone who espouses thinking that I find blatantly conspiratorial? What does that mean for their decision making process?
Consorting? Maybe we aren't talking about the same thing.

But if you are talking about AJ, Elon has explicitly and vigorously denounced him in no uncertain terms.

There was a group livestream today. They shared a stage.
Then go open your own thread to discuss and if you’re able to keep it civil I’m sure the mods will leave you alone.

The cryptic posts don’t help. Either bite the bullet and for real discuss it here risking a ban or go someplace else it’s allowed. The continued whining about what you or others think should be allowed or not allowed is childish.

Novel idea, go start your own public forum then decide the rules for yourself. You know very well why it’s not to be discussed here.