Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official invite to Model 3 reveal sent TODAY to 650 Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One wonders how Tesla will handle the RSVP=No tickets. For example any tickets from our international friends who simply might not be able to finagle international travel with less than two weeks' notice. Which is to say whether Tesla will quietly distribute those tickets internally or if they'll redraw from the owner pool.

From the confirmation:

The event will be small, with around 800 people in attendance. Please note the following:
  • Your RSVP is good for yourself and one guest
  • Invitations are non-transferable and ID will be checked on arrival
  • Doors open at 7pm, the program will start at 8.30pm. We recommend planning to arrive no later than 8pm
  • Food and drinks will be served from 7pm
  • The event will be held both indoors and outdoors, we recommend light outerwear in case of cooler weather
  • After the unveil, rides will be available to all guests. Ride times will be allocated on a first-to-arrive basis at check in
Entry into the drawing was limited to the e-mail registered with your Tesla account, so they definitely know who is linked to each address.

• Informative
Reactions: Muaddid and Kalud
From the confirmation:

The event will be small, with around 800 people in attendance. Please note the following:
  • Your RSVP is good for yourself and one guest
  • Invitations are non-transferable and ID will be checked on arrival
  • Doors open at 7pm, the program will start at 8.30pm. We recommend planning to arrive no later than 8pm
  • Food and drinks will be served from 7pm
  • The event will be held both indoors and outdoors, we recommend light outerwear in case of cooler weather
  • After the unveil, rides will be available to all guests. Ride times will be allocated on a first-to-arrive basis at check in
Entry into the drawing was limited to the e-mail registered with your Tesla account, so they definitely know who is linked to each address.
I got my Golden Ticket. If my GF can't go I may have a +1

My earlier bribe was to be Very Mild Mannered Moderating.

Here's my new one: To whoever can accommodate me as the +1, I'll bring a fine batch of (your choice) caribou stew or caribou chili to the Hawthorne event. Finest, most organic meat on this or any other planet.

You can't get more original than that...not on this forum....

I didn't even apply for the lottery because I knew I couldn't go. For those of you who won and are now saying you probably can't go .. why did you even put in for it?

I can't speak for anyone else, but it's not a question of whether I can go or not. It's a question of how to make it work with the rest of my life. Do I drive? Fly? Can my wife rearrange her schedule? Can we work in a college visit for my son on the same trip? I can absolutely make it work for one person, but I also need to make plans that cover everyone else in my family, whether they come with me to California or not. When entering a drawing to get my name chosen from a hat, I don't stop to finalize a plan for every other contingency for everyone else in my family first.

Reactions: rluciano