Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Monoblock Series SV104
• Matte Black
• 20x9
• 20x10.5
3884B9B6-3555-40C4-9FF9-6C43EFC984BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: dmd2005
—— Inventory Alert ——

Ready to ship

•Monoblock Series SV104
•Triple Black Tinted
•19x9 ET30
•19x9 ET21
Weight: F= 19.3 lb R= 19.4lb
Square with staggered Offset
Fits All Model 3

(Come with two sets of center caps: Color match blank for Tesla overlay decal & Sig performance center cap.)

**Tire package available**

PM for pricing
4041E523-1882-4C7C-A6C9-44780EFF7491.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone went from 18s to 20s notice ride comfort difference?

I've personally drove all three sizes for a period of time.

18" to 19" is very similar, but you will notice a significant change from 18" to 20" ( all matching OEM diameter tire)

However, if you want 20" and similar ride as 19", you can choose 245/35/20 or 255/35/20 tire, the extra sidewall helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Murattukaalai
Not Model 3 related but still like to share to all the enthusiasts. :D

Track Series SV503
• Triple Black Tinted
• 21x9
• 21x9

This set was build specific for i1Tesla‘s model Y (OEM Performance Fitment) to maintain the factory geometric and efficiency. Additionally, 0.5inch narrower width provide additional tire protection.
07EB3451-6081-4835-AC5D-43ACDA4BB590.jpeg
30F2CBDA-E67B-441D-B9E2-0F20AF0E5DCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Not Model 3 related but still like to share to all the enthusiasts. :D

Track Series SV503
• Triple Black Tinted
• 21x9 ET34
• 21x9 ET29

This set was build specific for i1Tesla‘s model Y (OEM Performance Fitment) to maintain the factory geometric and efficiency. Additionally, 0.5inch narrower width provide additional tire protection.
View attachment 537825 View attachment 537826
Is it really only 5mm difference front and rear? I’d think he’d run square with a 5mm spacer to do rotations.

Is it really only 5mm difference front and rear? I’d think he’d run square with a 5mm spacer to do rotations.

1: We build wheel based on personal preference. Brian from i1Tesla wants narrower width for more tire protection while keeping the factory performance setup geometry, and the difference is 5mm.

2: 5mm spacer using stock stud will loss a significant thread counts, although it might be acceptable on the street (which we still don’t recommend) but keep in mind that Brian will take his car to the track. It is not worth the risk on any potential failure cause by stud or lug. It only cost additional $100 for tire rotation (remount and rebalance) every 10k miles and safety will never be a concern.

Last edited:
Okay thanks for the info. I’ve used Nubrite Industries in Port Kells a few times. Service and turn around time was fine. I’ll try Panthers next time around to compare.

Funny you should say that. Nubrite had these rims for 7 months and still couldn't get them done due to them being 2 piece rims. They only have one guy that does 2 and 3 piece wheels. So if you have specialty wheels... I would'nt recommend them. I have heard good things from them though. Just not for higher end rims like Signature wheels.

• Informative
Funny you should say that. Nubrite had these rims for 7 months and still couldn't get them done due to them being 2 piece rims. They only have one guy that does 2 and 3 piece wheels. So if you have specialty wheels... I would'nt recommend them. I have heard good things from them though. Just not for higher end rims like Signature wheels.

They weren’t higher end rims that I brought there. I got good deals from them since my friend with an autobody shop has an account there. If I ever get my Signature wheels refinished I’ll remember your advice on Nubrite.

Reactions: Ludalicious