Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend a dashcam installer near Cleveland? Someone with Tesla experience?
I am getting a BlackVue and after watching installation videos on YouTube, I think I will be able to install the front camera myself. However, I am not comfortable running the cable all the way to the back camera. I may need some help with that.

I stopped at the Cleveland Service Center this afternoon to have the HEPA filter installed (nice of them to do it!) and I got a glimpse at a Model 3 that they were prepping for someone! Not sure if this is for a Tesla employee or not, but the VIN is in the 900 range.

Reactions: Brian-MS90D
Just in case someone missed it: two new superchargers opened near Cleveland last week: one in Strongsville and one in Sheffield. So we now have three Superchargers within a 25-mile radius of Cleveland, with one more expected later this year! :cool:

Reactions: Brian-MS90D
Just in case someone missed it: two new superchargers opened near Cleveland last week: one in Strongsville and one in Sheffield. So we now have three Superchargers within a 25-mile radius of Cleveland, with one more expected later this year! :cool:

Now we need one on the east side... We have west and south covered with downtown coming. How do we get one on east side

So is there a Ohio Tesla Group? The website is still down?
Also, I'm in talks with reps from Cincy and Cleveland to setup chapters of the Ohio Club so as to better reach everyone. Tesla seems to be ok with this, but it should be brought up at the quarterly meeting next week. PM me your email address and I'll get you a discount code for the online store to help make up for it :)